“Finding affordable car insurance is what every teen driver wants. Comparing online quotes will help them get affordable coverage that can satisfy their needs”, said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) February 24, 2020
Getting cheap car insurance for your teen driver can be a hard thing to do. Teen drivers are really pricy to insure, so you would do anything to get a better deal on a teen's driver policy. Teen drivers have no driving record and the statistics show that they are more likely to be involved in an accident. For these reasons, insurance companies place teen drivers in the high-risk category. On our website, you can complete free car quotes and find out if you can get a better deal on your teen's policy.
For more info and free online car insurance quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/5-ways-to-get-cheaper-car-insurance-for-teens/
To get cheaper car insurance for your teen driver, you can follow these tips:
- Put your teen on a driving course. Insurance companies offer discounts that range from 10 to 15 percent to those drivers, including teens, that graduated a defensive driving course. The defensive driving course can take place in a classroom, or it can be delivered online, and it usually lasts four to eight hours to complete. Completing this course, not only will help your teen pay less on his premium, but it will also improve his driving skills, in order to stay safe on the road.
- Get a cheap car to insure. Choosing a muscle car, or a sports car for your teen is not the smartest thing you can do if you want cheap car insurance. Slightly used SUVs, crossover's, or even family van's that have all the major safety features installed is the smart thing to do in order to get cheaper car insurance for your teen driver.
- Take advantage of the good student discount. Many insurance companies offer this discount. Statistics show that students that have better grades are less likely to be involved in car accidents. Students that have a 3.0 GPA or higher are eligible for this discount on most insurance companies.
- Consider usage-based insurance. The thought of being monitored while driving can be scary for many teen drivers, but in that way, you can obtain significant discounts on your policy rates. All you have to do is to allow your insurer to install a small telematic device inside your vehicle. This device will then send data back to the insurer. Usually, the data sent back contains information about, how many miles are driven, time of day when the car is driven, braking, acceleration, speed, cornering, distance traveled. You will get a discount, based on how good your driving habits are.
- Compare online quotes. The best way you can save money on your teen driver's insurance is by shopping online quotes. You should get a minimum of three quotes and start comparing them in order to find the best deal for your teen driver.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.