“Drivers can obtain cheaper car insurance if they adopt safe-driving habits and qualify for several discounts ”, said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) January 10, 2020
Compare-autoinsurance.org has launched a new blog post that explains how drivers can acquire cheaper car insurance.
For more info and free car insurance quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/how-to-make-car-insurance-rates-cheaper/
Car insurance is mandatory for any driver that wants to legally drive in almost all states. However, in recent years the price of car insurance has increased significantly, and many drivers can't afford it anymore.
To lower the price of car insurance, policyholders should follow the next tips:
- Set higher deductible levels for comprehensive and collision coverage. Drivers can obtain cheaper car insurance if they agree to raise deductibles levels. A deductible is the amount of money a policyholder agrees to pay before the insurer steps in, in case the policyholder has to make a claim.
- Qualify for the low-mileage discount. Policyholders that drive fewer miles than a certain amount, can be eligible for a low-mileage discount. Most car insurance companies offer low-mileage discounts that can be as high as 20%. It is important to ask the insurer about the threshold value for which you can qualify.
- Purchase multiple policies from the same insurer. Usually, policyholders will bundle their car insurance with the homeowner’s insurance. In some cases, a bundled policy can save as much as 20% of the insurance costs.
- Improve the safety rating by installing extra safety and anti-theft devices. Car insurance companies can provide significant discounts to car owners that are willing to make their vehicles safer. In order to make their cars safer, policyholders can install approved rearview cameras, GPS tracking systems, immobilizers, airbags, blind-spot detectors, or various anti-theft devices.
- Keep a clean driving record. Most insurance companies offer a good driver discount to those drivers that didn't accumulate any traffic ticket or were involved in a car accident in a certain number of years. Many insurance companies will offer this discount after three years of clean driving, while other insurers will wait even five years to apply this premiums reduction.
- Pay for the whole policy up front. Drivers that choose to pay for the full coverage upfront can save as much as 10% from the price of insurance.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.