CHICAGO (PRWEB) September 10, 2018
A penthouse-level, ultra-luxury Chicago condo in the Fordham has just been listed by Dream Town agents Sheldon Salnick and Julius Dickens. The 3,700 square foot, 3 bedroom unit has been custom designed and boasts features like 180-degree views, a private garage, a custom kitchen and the highest solarium in the city. This Fordham luxury condo is offered at $4 million.
“You’ll think this condo came straight from the pages of a design or architecture magazine,” said Salnick. “Every cutting-edge detail and feature has been masterfully executed.”
The property is ideal for the discerning modernist: art collectors, architects and other creative types will appreciate the careful, elegant contemporary design. Stand-out features include:
- The highest solarium in the city, which serves as a huge, open space for dining and entertaining
- A private penthouse entrance and lobby, plus an express elevator and private garage
- A minimalist kitchen with clean lines, showcasing sleek Italian cabinetry, Gaggenau and Sub-Zero appliances and a floor-to-ceiling spice rack.
- Two large outdoor terraces complete with custom landscaping and views, with remote screens and bi-fold doors
- Special details like heated, white marble flooring and flush outlets/switches for a seamless design aesthetic.
Located in the Near North neighborhood, The Fordham is a pillar of luxury living in Chicago. Residents here enjoy amenities like a 24/7 doorman, pool deck, curbside assistance, exercise facilities and more. The Fordham location puts residents within walking distance of many downtown destinations for culture, entertainment and upscale dining, plus the Magnificent Mile and Millennium Park.
For full details, photos and more about this luxury Chicago condominium in The Fordham, visit https://25superior4902.com.
Sheldon Salnick is a specialist in luxury real estate in Chicago, having sold condominiums, lofts and single-family homes ranging from $1 million to $5 million over the last 25-plus years. He is particularly well-versed in modern design, having become very fond of the city’s Mies van der Rohe buildings and Chicago’s superb architectural landscape. Sheldon is part of Dream Town Realty in Chicago.