This year has been fantastic for Tackle Ai. Even though 2020 has been a very difficult year for many organizations, we have experienced additional growth beyond our expected projections.
SCHAUMBURG, Ill. (PRWEB) December 08, 2020
During a year when many businesses have struggled due to COVID and economic downturns, Tackle Ai today announced that it has grown in a variety of ways during this past year. The demonstrated success that Tackle Ai has achieved this year is a major move forward for the company on its mission to disrupt the artificial intelligence industry and to continue growing into a major player in the marketplace.
“This year has been fantastic for Tackle Ai. Even though 2020 has been a very difficult year for many organizations, we have experienced additional growth beyond our expected projections,” says Joe Stecher, CEO at Tackle Ai. “This year we have seen our staff grow, revenues & demand for our product have increased, and we have won several awards of distinction. Our growth and maturity as a business are truly setting us up for even more success in 2021.”
This news comes in the wake of many recent initiatives and accomplishments of the company that took place during this past year, including:
- The signing of a significant contract with the United States Department of Defense
- Over 500% revenue growth
- A 71% increase in the Tackle Ai staff
- Named a Top 10 AI Solution Provider by CIO Applications Magazine
- A Red Herring Top 100 Award Winner
- Named a Most Promising Startup by ChicagoNEXT & World Business Chicago
- Completion of our Seed round of $1.725M
- Further development and expansion of the Tackle Ai artificial intelligence engine and products
Tackle Ai has more exciting announcements to make in the first quarter of 2021. To learn more about Tackle Ai and its solutions, click here https://www.tackleai.com/.