Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) December 17, 2013
According to State Information Center’s prediction, China’s automobile market will remain high growth rate in the next decade. The development of the automotive aftermarket is determined by market capacity. Profits determine the quality of this industry. According to related data, the profits of overall automotive aftermarket industry can achieve 40% to 50%, and profits in several market segments can enjoy 100% to 200%.
There are gaps between China and foreign countries in the aspect of the automotive aftermarket, so now many domestic enterprises are learning the service modes of foreign counterparts. For example, some transnational corporations have marched into China and conducted exploration and attempt in the aspect of extended warranty service for new cars and used cars.
As for other aspects, including automobile finance, automobile beauty and automobile clubs etc, become more and more specialized and increasing number of enterprises engage in these fields. This research holds a view that automotive aftermarket will enjoy a more promising prospect and potential than automobile manufacturing and sales.
Get a copy of this complete report at http://www.marketreportschina.com/research-and-prospect-of-china-automotive-aftermarket-2013-2017.
Firstly, the report has a summary about the integral development of China’s automotive aftermarket; secondly, specialized analysis for each market segment is conducted and lastly, it conducts a predictive analysis on the application of new technologies to automotive aftermarket as well as future development. This report presents a decision-making reference for customers to have an understanding of the latest development of automotive aftermarket in China. Turnover of China’s automotive aftermarket harvested nearly CNY 500 billion as of 2012, with annual growth rates reaching 26.9% which exceeded the average annual growth rate of 25% in China’s automobile sales volume.
Place a direct Purchase order at http://www.marketreportschina.com/contacts/purchase?rname=3780.
Note: This report will be delivered in 3-5 business days from date of order.
Major points from Table of Contents include:
1. Overview of Automotive Aftermarket
2. Development Analysis of China's Automotive Aftermarket
3. Analysis of China's Automobile Finance Service Market
4. Development Analysis of China's Automotive Electronic Market
5. Development Analysis of China's Automobile Maintenance Market
6. Development Analysis of China's Automobile Repair Market
7. Analysis of China's Used Car Market and Automobile Rental Market
8. Key Areas of China's Automotive Aftermarket
9. Application of New Technology in China's Automotive Aftermarket
10. Major Enterprises of China's Automotive Aftermarket like Bosch, China Auto Rental Holdings Inc. (CAR), Shenzhen Top One Car Rental Co., Ltd, GMAC SAIC and Pang Da Automobile Trade Co., Ltd.
11. Investment Analysis and Prospect Forecast of Automotive Aftermarket
Request a Sample of this research study at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=271894.
Browse other new reports:
Research on China Decal Paper Market, 2013 at http://www.marketreportschina.com/research-on-china-decal-paper-market-2013.
Market Reports China (http://www.marketreportschina.com/) is a database of selected syndicated market reports for global and China industries including but not limited to life sciences, information technology & telecommunications, consumer goods, food and beverages, energy and power, automotive and transportation, manufacturing and construction, materials and chemicals, public sector as well as business and financial services.