"MobileRecharge has been my go-to company when I've needed to put minutes on my phone or that of others. The process has been and continues to be effortless and secure! Nice job and thanks!" (Shawn Lee on Trustpilot.com)
ATLANTA (PRWEB) December 15, 2020
MobileRecharge, the service worldwide serving expats for more than 10 years, launches the 5% discount for Christmas as well as a range of bonuses on international mobile top ups. Anyone with a free account on the store or the app can benefit and thus save on their Christmas gifts. The best part about the promos running now is that the international transfers are immediate and can be made online, with no hassle during this period when avoiding crowds and stores seem the best idea to keep safe. The promos are announced by email, through the MobileRecharge app on the website: https://mobilerecharge.com/promotions
The Christmas coupon XMASLIGHTS can be used until December 17, 2020 (23:59 EST) and helps anyone save 5% on a Mobile Recharge purchase for personal use, for a friend or someone in the family living miles away. There's no minimum order or any other constraint. Yet, it only applies on mobile top ups of prepaid numbers in one of the countries listed on the MobileRecharge.com or available with the MobileRecharge app.
Besides the coupon, MobileRecharge runs offers that bring bonuses on mobile recharges to certain countries. They are available on the Promotions page on the website or with the MobileRecharge app. And most of those who take advantage of these offers are expats. But not only. Self-service mobile top up is also a good idea.
Bonuses in December apply on top ups to Latin American countries, as well as top up destinations in Africa, Asia and other parts of the world.
- Extra data, plus domestic and international credit for Telcel Mexico numbers as well as 400% extra balance for Movistar numbers in Mexico
- 400% free extra balance is added automatically for all mobile top ups to Movistar Argentina by the end of December 2020.
- 200% Bonus comes with top ups of Movistar numbers in Costa Rica and Tigo Guatemala numbers.
- 100% Bonus for top ups to Altice Dominican Republic numbers
- 400% extra credit for top ups to Digicel El Salvador numbers from abroad
- Special bonus for top ups to Smart Cambodia
- 50% Bonus for top ups to Ethio Telecom numbers
- Up to 300% for top ups to GTT Guyana prepaid numbers
- 400% Bonus on top ups sent to Jazz Pakistan numbers
Deals are running daily for MobileRecharge.com fans, new offers come and go, so the best way to keep updated is to subscribe to get offers by email, or visit the Promotions page, but not only..
- Subscribers get regular deals by email or app notification.
- Facebook fans get interesting facts and Bonuses directly in their news feed or free top ups as prizes: https://www.facebook.com/MobileRecharge.Fan
- Website visitors can check the Promotions page for daily updates.
MobileRecharge is the brand that initiated World Top Up Day in 2015, to support expats worldwide who help their families from abroad with mobile credit. But also give the expat community the chance to easily support other communities in need by simply a vote a trust and collective donations covered by MobileRecharge. The brand belongs to KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in the USA, and listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers, with a focus on customer satisfaction. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.
MobileRecharge.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in the USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.