There has never been a better time for Oracle JD Edwards customers to future-proof their business by adopting automation technologies and investing in digital.
SOMERSET, N.J. (PRWEB) October 19, 2020
Circular Edge, an award-winning Oracle JD Edwards, Oracle Cloud Customer Experience (CX), Cloud Service Provider, and a member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), continues its investment in the Quest Oracle Community to support Oracle JD Edwards customers who are adopting next-generation automation solutions and transforming their businesses to overcome challenges and increasing digital demands, which will be highlighted during Oracle JD Edwards INFOCUS, October 19-22.
Circular Edge and its customers will participate in several educational sessions to highlight their success stories in leveraging new product and service innovations along with Oracle JD Edwards tools & technologies to realize digital success across their ERP & Cloud roadmaps:
- 9.2 Ways to Use Orchestrator for System Admin Functions | Tues, October 20, 1pm EDT
- Atrion Realizes Value with JD Edwards Notifications | Tues, October 20, 4pm EDT
- Phibro’s Story: Touchless SOX Compliance | Wed, October 21, 1:45pm EDT
- Innovation in the Real Estate Industry with Oracle JD Edwards & More | Wed, October 21, 3pm EDT
- Back to Brewing: How Wilbur Curtis Eliminated Production Scheduling Challenges | Thurs, October 22, 11am EDT
- RPA & Business Process Automation using AtomIQ and Orchestrator | Thurs, October 22, 12:15pm EDT
- Eliminate Oracle JD Edwards Batch Job Challenges with Smart Scheduler | Thurs, October 22, 2:15pm EDT
“There has never been a better time for Oracle JD Edwards customers to future-proof their business by adopting automation technologies and investing in digital,” said sAchin cHoudhari, CEO & Founder. “Circular Edge is proud to support the success of Quest for the past 17 years and the many ways Quest brings together Oracle JD Edwards, Oracle CX and Cloud users to share their success stories while helping each other move forward in driving continuous innovation.”
To complement this virtual conference experience, Circular Edge has illustrated several of these customer success stories as downloadable digital resources which will be available to INFOCUS session customer attendees.
Another way Circular Edge will showcase customer innovations is through unique customer giveaways featuring innovations in consumer experience and kindness made by companies running Oracle JD Edwards.
- Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Starter Kit with Google Mini
- KIND Build-Your-Own Subscription Box
- Casper Weighted Blanket
Virtual conference attendees can also explore Circular Edge’s product and service innovations, along with 160+ Smart Help skills, resources and services that are available for customers to tap into whenever needed for as long as needed.
- Smart Help Staff Aug+: 160+ Direct Staff Technical & Functional Resources Available
- Functional & Process Automation: Find Your Functional Rhythm
- Smart Help for Int’l Business: Realize Your Global Roadmap
- Lift, Shift & Manage: Upgrade Your Way Across Any Cloud
- PlanIQ: Eliminate E1 Production Capacity Constraints
- Managed Services: Scale Your IT & Functional Teams
- AtomIQ: Robotic & Business Process Automation
- JDESign: Workload Automation with eSignatures
- Smart Build: Package Automation
- Smart Sense: Visualize & Analyze EnterpriseOne Logs
- Cerberus: Self Service Password Reset Tool for Oracle JD Edwards
- Smart Scheduler: Eliminate Oracle JD Edwards Batch Job Challenges
- Server Manager Mobile App: Control Your Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Instances On The Go
- Oracle JD Edwards & Oracle Customer Experience (CX) Cloud: Integrated ERP/CX Digital Experiences
Learn more about these solutions by scheduling a one-on-one meeting with the CE team and engaging with digital resources and more in CE’s virtual exhibit booth: http://www.circularedge.com/infocus
In addition, Circular Edge has made available several complimentary digital resources to further illustrate how customers can drive continuous value from Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 and the latest RPA tools and technologies:
- For the Love of (Robotic) Process Automation! A Guide for Organizations Looking to Accelerate Their RPA Roadmap (CE Digital Guide)
- Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 Capabilities Whitepaper (latest version including Tools 22.214.171.124)
- Invest in Quest Invest in YOU, Oracle JD Edwards Week Recap & Resources (CE Blogs)
- Supply Chain Disruption – Flatten the Curve using RPA & Orchestrator, Marketing Automation for Oracle JD Edwards Customers, Lift & Shift Migrations Meet the Experts (CE Replays)
About Circular Edge
Circular Edge (CE), started in 2003, is an award-winning, full-service Oracle JD Edwards, Oracle Customer Experience (CX) & Cloud Service Provider. Built from the ground up as a Oracle JD Edwards consulting company, CE employs a direct staff of 160+ functional and technical resources who bring extensive Oracle JD Edwards, Oracle CX & Cloud domain expertise into short- and long-term projects, managed services and staff augmentation engagements. CE also delivers packaged solutions such as AtomIQ, Smart Scheduler (3x OVI), JDESign, AutoXCHNG, Lead2Lease & Oracle CX Add-Ons. Learn more about CE product & service innovations including Smart Help, our 2x award-winning customer success formula by visiting http://www.circularedge.com.
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) is Oracle’s partner program designed to enable partners to accelerate the transition to cloud and drive superior customer business outcomes. The OPN program allows partners to engage with Oracle through track(s) aligned to how they go to market: Cloud Build for partners that provide products or services built on or integrated with Oracle Cloud; Cloud Sell for partners that resell Oracle Cloud technology; Cloud Service for partners that implement, deploy and manage Oracle Cloud Services; and License & Hardware for partners that build, service or sell Oracle software licenses or hardware products. Customers can expedite their business objectives with OPN partners who have achieved Expertise in a product family or cloud service. To learn more visit: http://www.oracle.com/partnernetwork
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.