We are looking forward to sharing these stories, as well as sponsoring Speed Networking to help create a forum where customers can discuss these technologies & approaches face-to-face to better move forward with their Oracle JD Edwards roadmap.
SOMERSET, N.J. (PRWEB) August 14, 2019
Circular Edge (CE), an award-winning Oracle JD Edwards, Oracle Customer Experience (CX) & Cloud Service Provider, will showcase customer success stories through featured educational sessions and unique customer giveaways at Quest Oracle Community’s JD Edwards INFOCUS conference, held August 20-22 in Denver, Colorado.
As a Platinum Elite Partner of Quest Oracle Community, Circular Edge will further the theme of the conference, “Showcasing Customer Digital Success,” by highlighting how Oracle JD Edwards customers are leveraging the latest tools and technologies to automate and streamline business processes, optimize user experiences and continuously innovate with Oracle JD Edwards. Circular Edge has also enhanced its Quest partnership to include Speed Networking, sponsorship of conference lanyards & backpacks, Oracle Real Estate User Group (OREUG) and multiple booths showcasing Smart Scheduler, AtomIQ, Staff Aug+ and other CE product & service innovations.
- Power Your JDE Team to Success with Circular Edge and KIND: Booth 200
- Light Up Your Scheduling Experience with Smart Scheduler and Lutron: Booth 201
- Orchestrate the Perfect Sound to Your ERP with AtomIQ and Sennheiser: Booth 201
In addition, Circular Edge will participate in several educational sessions showcasing the latest ways their customers have been leveraging CE products & services along with Oracle JD Edwards tools & technologies to realize Digital Success across their ERP & Cloud roadmaps, with two of these sessions led by Oracle JD Edwards product teams. Further, the Oracle JD Edwards keynote is scheduled to include the recent adoption of robotic process automation (RPA) by a CE customer, as well as several other customer success stories.
- Oracle JD Edwards Keynote - Showcasing Customer Digital Success: Tuesday, August 20, 9:00am-10:00am
- KIND’s Successful Journey Towards RMA Automation: Wednesday, August 21, 8:00am-9:00am
- A Day in the Life of Phibro’s Modern E1 9.2 Users: Wednesday, August 21, 9:15am-10:45am
- Eliminate JD Edwards Batch Job Challenges with Smart Scheduler: Wednesday, August 21, 3:30pm-4:30pm
- Business Processes Automation in Oracle JD Edwards using AtomIQ: Wednesday, August 21, 4:45pm-5:45pm
- Interview with the Orchestra – An Orchestrator Panel Discussion: Thursday, August 22, 8:00am-9:00am
- Realize Value from Notifications Today!: Thursday, August 22, 9:15am-10:15am
“With about half of the Oracle JD Edwards ecosystem now running on Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2, many organizations today are looking for better ways to equip their teams to leverage Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 as a platform for innovation,” says sAchin cHoudhari, CEO. “Our customers are increasingly adopting innovative technologies such as RPA, Chatbots, Notifications and Cloud to transform their businesses, increase ROI and maximize the value of their ERP investment. We are looking forward to sharing these stories alongside Oracle JD Edwards at INFOCUS, as well as sponsoring Speed Networking to help create a forum where customers can discuss these technologies and approaches face-to-face to better move forward with their Oracle JD Edwards roadmap.”
To further illustrate how customers can successfully realize continuous value from Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2, Circular Edge has also released the latest version of the JD Edwards E1 9.2 Capabilities Whitepaper, which is available as a digital copy to INFOCUS attendees as well as all Oracle JD Edwards customers.
Conference attendees will also be able to explore Circular Edge’s product and service innovations, along with 150+ S mart Help skills and resources that are available for customers to tap into whenever needed for as long as needed.
- Smart Help: Skill-Based SWAT Teams & Resources
- Smart Help Staff Aug+: Tap Into 150+ Resources Whenever/As Long As Needed
- JDE Functional & Process Improvement: Find Your Functional Rhythm with Smart Help
- Smart Help for International Business: Realize Your Global JDE Roadmap
- JDE Managed Services: Scale Your IT & Functional Teams
- Lift, Shift & Manage: Upgrade Your Way Across Any Cloud
- Smart Scheduler: Eliminate JDE Batch Job Challenges
- Smart Scheduler Add-Ons: User Submitted Jobs & Package Automation
- AtomIQ: RPA, Business Process Automation & Information Agility
- JDESign: Digitize Your JD Edwards with eSignatures
- AutoXCHNG: Automated FOREX Management for JDE
- JD Edwards & Oracle CX: Integrated ERP/CX Digital Experiences
- Oracle CX Cloud Add-Ons: Leads, CRM Adoption, Quotes & More
Attendees can visit Circular Edge, Smart Scheduler and AtomIQ booths in the Exhibitor Showcase, as well as at the Oracle Real Estate Users Group (OREUG) event, to gain additional insight and see live demos of product and service innovations.
Explore these solutions and more by scheduling a one-on-one meeting and enter to win special giveaways at the Circular Edge booth #200 and Smart Scheduler & AtomIQ #201. Learn more: https://www.circularedge.com/infocus
About Circular Edge
Circular Edge (CE), started in 2003, is an award-winning, full-service Oracle JD Edwards, Oracle Customer Experience (CX) & Cloud Service Provider. Built from the ground up as a Oracle JD Edwards consulting company, CE employs a direct staff of 150+ functional and technical resources who bring extensive Oracle JD Edwards, Oracle CX & Cloud domain expertise into short- and long-term projects, managed services and staff augmentation engagements. CE also delivers packaged solutions such as AtomIQ, Smart Scheduler (3x OVI), JDESign, AutoXCHNG, Lead2Lease & Oracle CX Add-Ons. Learn more about CE product & service innovations including Smart Help, our 2x award-winning customer success formula by visiting http://www.circularedge.com.
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) is Oracle's partner program that provides partners with a differentiated advantage to develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle’s products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle’s growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to be recognized and rewarded for their investment in Oracle Cloud. Partners engaging with Oracle will be able to differentiate their Oracle Cloud expertise and success with customers through the OPN Cloud program – an innovative program that complements existing OPN program levels with tiers of recognition and progressive benefits for partners working with Oracle Cloud. To find out more visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.