This new section of our website showcases these services, as well as the solutions that we offer more directly related to our physical label and sign products, such as full-service label/sign customization and a smart label-driven digital product management platform.
MILFORD, Pa. (PRWEB) December 15, 2022
Clarion Safety Systems, a leading manufacturer of safety labels, signs, and tags, is pleased to announce the launch of a new ‘Services & Solutions’ online hub to help its OEM and workplace/EH&S professional customers clearly navigate the machine safety solutions and resources the company offers. The updated section of the site features new downloadable information related to risk and compliance as well as easy to browse categories of service offerings – helping industry professionals develop their machine safety and warnings programs with ease.
“While Clarion Safety is known for our core, best practice safety label products, as well as for our facility safety signs and custom industrial printing capabilities, in recent years, we’ve proudly expanded our offering to provide clients with additional value-added services. We now offer comprehensive machine safety, compliance, and risk assessment services for machine builders and machine users alike,” says Ron Crawford, CEO of Clarion Safety Systems.
“This new section of our website showcases these services, as well as the solutions that we offer more directly related to our physical label and sign products, such as full-service label/sign customization and a smart label-driven digital product management platform.”
Clarion Safety services and solutions include the following:
- OEM Safety Solutions: These services are designed to help remedy safety and strategy issues that machine builders typically face from development to market. Clarion Safety provides full-service product safety and liability prevention capabilities, including risk assessments, manual audits, marking compliance – and more.
- Workplace Safety Solutions: These services provide solutions to identify and manage hazards associated with machinery in the workplace. Clarion Safety’s TÜV-certified safety engineers provide machine safety, guarding, risk assessment, and training needs.
- Label and Sign Services: In addition to their ready-made safety products, customers can receive optimized safety communication techniques, custom designs, and personalized best practice label and sign recommendations for both domestic and international warnings from Clarion Safety.
- ClarionAccess®: This Clarion Safety solution takes product management to the next level by offering OEM end users a tool to digitally access all product-related information and resources instantly by scanning a QR code.
- Purchasing Tools: With a focus on customer service, Clarion Safety offers a number of customer service and ordering related tools including rush orders and online quote requests.
Additional highlights of this new hub include:
- Centralized Location for Ease of Access: This section of Clarion Safety’s site experienced a large overhaul to consolidate its machine safety services, product customizations, and purchasing tools into one easily accessible area.
- New Services & Resources: In addition to their OEM focused solutions, Clarion Safety has also added a new area dedicated to EH&S and facility services, focusing on complex machinery as well as robots/cobots/automated machinery, fluid power safety systems, and functional safety systems. This section of the site features new downloadable safety resources and information sheets.
- Modern Design: Along with transferring all services into one central location, Clarion Safety has also refreshed this section of its website’s design and navigation for an improved user experience.
As a company, Clarion Safety is a longstanding and active member of both the U.S. and international standards bodies responsible for safety signs and labels. For over 30 years, Clarion Safety has been a member of the ANSI Z535 committee, and for over 20 years, has been a member of ISO/TC 145, a key international safety sign and label standards-writing committee, and the one tasked with standardizing symbols in the ISO 7010 library. Through their long list of safety credentials and standards body members, they are able to consistently develop and enhance machinery and facility services for the industrial community. Their comprehension machinery safety services are also accompanied by an immense collection of best practice safety labels, signs, and tags that are all designed and customizable to ANSI and ISO standards.
To learn more about Clarion Safety and its history in the field of visual safety communication, visit the company’s website.
Clarion Safety also accepts media inquiries and speaking opportunities related to safety and risk. To submit a media inquiry, visit the company’s “Newsroom” and scroll to the “For the Media” section.
ABOUT CLARION SAFETY SYSTEMS
Clarion Safety Systems, LLC, is the leading designer and manufacturer of visual safety solutions that help customers in more than 180 industries worldwide to make their products and premises safer. Clarion Safety offers a full range of standard and custom products including machinery safety labels, environmental and facility safety signs, pipe and valve identification markings, lockout/tagout products, and safety-grade photoluminescent egress path-marking escape systems. The company also provides complementary services for comprehensive machine safety, compliance and risk reduction. Founded in 1990, Clarion Safety continues to play a leading role in the development and writing of international and national standards for safety signs, labels, and markings. It is headquartered at 190 Old Milford Road in Milford, PA, 18337, and online at http://www.clarionsafety.com.