Our goal was to support workplace and product safety professionals who rely on our quality and service, but need a hassle-free, immediate way to create custom products and send them straight to production.
MILFORD, Pa. (PRWEB) November 21, 2018
Clarion Safety Systems, a leading designer and manufacturer of safety signs, safety labels and safety tags, has launched a new Custom Product Designer – an online tool that allows for customization in three simple steps.
“Due to the nature of today’s workplaces and the complexity of some equipment, warnings and instructional messages aren’t always able to be handled through standard label, sign and tag products. Our goal was to support workplace and product safety professionals who rely on our quality and service, but need a hassle-free, immediate way to create custom products and send them straight to production,” says Ron Crawford, CEO of Clarion Safety Systems.
Key features of the Custom Product Designer include:
- Easy as 1-2-3: Create a custom product online in minutes, simply choosing a symbol, word message and size/material before proceeding to checkout.
- Best practice design selection: Select from best practice ANSI/ISO label, sign and tag designs, meeting today’s best practices and OSHA requirements.
- Popular material and size options: Expedite the customization process by choosing from Clarion Safety’s top-selling, quality materials and most popular sizes.
- Simple reorders: Customers can reorder simply by viewing previous orders in their online account or referencing their part number to Clarion Safety’s customer service team.
- Design assistance: Clarion Safety offers design assistance within the Custom Product Designer – helping users to make decisions related to symbol, word message, and size/material choice.
“While this new online tool is available for our customers’ ease, it doesn’t change the fact that our in-house, standards-trained customer service team is standing by to help with any questions or concerns along the way. We’re available, as always, by email, chat and phone,” says Crawford.
For more advanced customization options, Clarion Safety recommends that customers contact their customer service team or use the company’s Custom Quote Request Tool, which is a guided, online process to walk users through more in-depth custom label and sign options.
The Custom Product Designer is available for use at the links below:
ABOUT CLARION SAFETY SYSTEMS
Clarion Safety Systems is a worldwide leader in product and workplace safety communication. Clarion Safety designs and produces product safety labels and facility safety signs and tags – along with offering complementary solutions and services like safety and risk assessments – needed to reduce risk and protect people. The company also provides a wide range of printing services outside of the safety realm, addressing identification, branding, dataplates, serialization and more, to add value for its customers. With 30 years of safety standards leadership, Clarion Safety has unparalleled knowledge of national and international best practices and codes to meet specific regulatory requirements, from OSHA, ANSI and ISO to WEEE, RoHS and REACH. Its corporate headquarters and state-of-the-art production facility are located in Milford, PA, and products are made in the U.S.A. The company is a registered ISO 9001:2015 manufacturer and offers top 3M materials. For more information, visit http://www.clarionsafety.com.