We have big plans to shake up the market with our fearless approach to communications and our disruptive and entrepreneurial agency model, so keep watching this space.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) October 10, 2019
Global integrated communications agency Clarity today announced the launch of a dedicated Financial Services practice, offering full-service strategic communications services to venture capital and disruptive fintech companies. The practice, which operates globally in cooperation with the Clarity teams in New York, London and San Francisco, represents VC firms like BootstrapLabs, Piva and Scrum Ventures and fintech companies like Even and Monzo, among many others.
Leading the new practice group is Michael Celiceo as Managing Director. Celiceo is a well-respected industry veteran with over 20 years of experience working with fast-growing financial services and technology companies in Hong Kong, San Francisco, New York City, Tel Aviv and London. Joining Celiceo are Jaclyn Hartnett and Rozeta Andres, who collectively bring over a decade of experience working with financial services companies and firms in Silicon Valley and beyond.
Clarity is also announcing the appointment of Jason Stark as its new Chief Financial Officer. Responsible for driving the business’s commercial ambitions globally, Jason brings significant international expertise and M&A experience to support Clarity’s high-growth strategy and long-term ambitions. Previously, Stark held CFO roles in London, Singapore and the U.S. for companies including Media Business Insights, Danka Business Systems, YouTap and Motorsport Network.
In addition to the CFO hire, the company has appointed Jacob Whitish, formerly Vice Consul for the U.K.’s Department for International Trade in California, as its first Vice President, Global Sales and Marketing. Also a member of the British-American Business Council of Northern California’s Board of Directors, Jacob has unrivaled experience and extensive connections among the tech and business communities in the U.S., U.K. and E.U. While based in San Francisco, he will be responsible for driving business development and marketing strategy for the organization worldwide.
To strengthen its global capabilities, Clarity has also launched its new Global Partner Network, a collaboration with top independent agencies in key markets to provide account support to clients around the world:
- Spain and Portugal: Canela PR
- France: Fabriq
- Germany: Akima
- LATAM: Sherlock Communications
- Netherlands: Proudly Represents
- Russia & UAE: Action Global Communications
Clarity’s growth has been spurred by significant client wins and accolades for the agency following its rebrand in early 2019.
- London: Connected home insurance specialist Neos, technology career marketplace Hired and electric vehicle charging station network ChargePoint
- New York: Email risk assessment provider Emailage, true passwordless security leader HYPR and 360° video conferencing device creator Owl Labs
- San Francisco: Services marketplace Way.com, human-device interface innovation lab Sentons and full-stack IoT solutions provider Particle.
- Hermes Creative Awards: Platinum honors, Television Placement (HYPERVSN, The Today Show)
- PR World Awards: Gold honors, Achievement of the Year, Technology (Entrupy campaign)
- Ragan & PR Daily’s ACE Awards: Honorable mention, B2B Agency
- PR Daily Media Relations Awards: Honorable mention, Brand Messaging or Positioning (CHEQ Campaign)
- Holmes Report SABRE EMEA Awards: Finalist, Technology: Hardware (HYPERVSN campaign)
Clarity Founder and CEO Sami McCabe said, "Clarity is committed to telling the stories of the smartest and most exciting companies around the world. By bringing exceptional new talent to the team, our new, dedicated practice area and our global partner network, we’re able to bring our expertise to more brands and achieve our ambitions faster. We have big plans to shake up the market with our fearless approach to communications and our disruptive and entrepreneurial agency model, so keep watching this space.”
Clarity is a global integrated communications agency focused on telling the stories of the brands that are driving change through technology. Serving clients ranging from seed-funded startups to industry titans, Clarity brings together teams of experts who solve communications challenges and drive real business results using earned, paid and owned strategies as well as proprietary technologies that push the industry forward. In addition to the company’s fast-growing offices in New York, London and San Francisco, Clarity maintains a network of partner firms for a global reach. For more information, visit http://www.clarity.pr.