CHESTER, U.K., Jan. 6, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- ClearBox Consulting, an independent consultancy that specialises in the business challenges of the digital workplace, release its 2021 Independent Intranets Report.
There are excellent independent intranet products in the employee communication tools market, which deserve attention from businesses. These don't need Microsoft licenses in order to work and have incredibly strong features that easily rival those of SharePoint, which is often domineering in intranet relaunch conversations. Market-leading independent products include Unily, Interact, LumApps, and ThoughtFarmer.
The strengths and weaknesses of independent intranets is the subject of a new ClearBox Consulting resource: a buyer's guide that reviews 16 products in-depth and provides an overview of seven more - 23 in total. The in-depth reviews are written from a vendor-neutral position by a group of industry experts, meaning they are entirely unbiased, and go into a level of detail readers won't find elsewhere. Each review averages 20 pages and includes screenshots, real customer opinions, pricing information, technical data, and performance scores determined over ten real-world business scenarios.
Sam Marshall, Director of ClearBox Consulting and digital workplace expert, has said: "We want to showcase that there is a world of choice out there that can free organisations from the constraints of SharePoint, while still working well alongside Microsoft 365 if you have it. Many options would be much easier for intranet owners and content owners to use, and save costs in the long-term".
Most of the reviewers have worked as intranet managers, and between them have over 100 years in the industry, working with AstraZeneca, Diageo, GSK, Sony, Unilever, AvisBudget, Johnson Controls, Make-A-Wish, Rio Tinto, AB InBev, ResMed and many others.
ClearBox Consulting works around the globe to help businesses develop their digital workplaces in ways that benefit users. This work extends beyond their clients into a series of resources that any business can download, the Independent Intranet Report being their latest resource. They also released equivalent review reports of employee mobile apps (published in 2020) and SharePoint intranet in-a-box products (now entering its sixth year).
- 'Independent Intranet Report' has been published: http://www.clearbox.co.uk/independent-intranets-report/
- Full reviews: 16
- Product overview reviews: 7
- Number of pages: 414
- Each full review: Averages 20 pages, with dozens of screenshots in each, written by an industry expert from a vendor-neutral perspective
- Pricing information: $ to $$$$ icons to indicate comparable costs between products
- Time spent by ClearBox: 400 hours.
1. User experience and visual appeal
2. News and publishing
3. Social, engagement and collaboration
4. Information finding
5. Publisher and administrator experience
6. Analytics and content quality
7. Digital workplace integration
8. Microsoft 365 integration
9. Enterprise scale
- ClearBox Press Center: http://www.clearbox.co.uk/press
- What is an independent intranet? http://www.clearbox.co.uk/what-is-an-independent-intranet/
- SharePoint intranets in-a-box report: http://www.clearbox.co.uk/sharepoint-intranets-in-a-box-report/
- Employee apps report: http://www.clearbox.co.uk/employee-apps-report/
Get the Report
ClearBox Consulting's 2021 Independent Intranets report is available for purchase and download here: http://www.clearbox.co.uk/independent-intranets-report/
About ClearBox Consulting
We specialise in the business challenges of the digital workplace: intranet strategy, SharePoint, Office 365, employee adoption, governance and effective internal communications.
ClearBox Consulting Ltd. is a specialist independent consultancy that believes in making the workplace a better and more productive experience. We understand technology, but we approach it from the people side first.
Outside of our strategic consulting, our independent, expert evaluations of the leading intranet platforms and employee mobile apps guide hundreds of organisations to buy the best-fit product for their communication and collaboration needs.
MarComms ClearBox Consulting
+44 (0)1244 458746
Wedge Black, ClearBox Consulting, +44 1244458746, [email protected]
Wedge Black, ClearBox Consulting, +441244458746, [email protected]
SOURCE ClearBox Consulting