Cloudticity announced today that Cloudticity Oxygen™, the company's HITRUST-certified managed cloud solution for healthcare, is now supporting Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Cloudticity customers can now enjoy the benefits of the reliable Google Cloud Platform, with modernized management and deployment.
SEATTLE, July 17, 2023 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Cloudticity announced today that Cloudticity Oxygen™, the company's HITRUST-certified managed cloud solution for healthcare, is now supporting Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Cloudticity customers can now enjoy the benefits of the reliable Google Cloud Platform, with modernized management and deployment.
Founded in 2011, Cloudticity's core focus is helping healthcare organizations be successful on the public cloud. As a Google Cloud partner, Cloudticity offers customers using GCP access to unprecedented cloud efficiency to help them maintain compliance, manage multi-cloud environments and accelerate HIPAA workloads with the reliable security of Cloudticity's HITRUST-certified platform. Key features include:-
- Continuous compliance support for HIPAA, HITRUST, NIST 800-53, GDPR, SOC 2, and 83 different frameworks.
- Cloud workload protection for cloud-native workloads, powered by Prisma Cloud™ by Palo Alto Networks.
- Automated patching, backups, high availability, and cloud analytics to reduce the overhead of managing and maintaining GCP infrastructure.
- Cloud Security posture management (CSPM) with full management from Cloudticity healthcare cloud experts.
Gerry Miller, Founder and CEO of Cloudticity commented, "Our partnership with Google empowers us to enhance our support for healthcare cloud customers. Numerous healthcare institutions aspire to harness the adaptability and dependability of the Google Cloud Platform; however, they often face resource limitations, hindering their progress. Oxygen serves as a catalyst for healthcare, bridging this gap and rendering the cloud more readily available. Ultimately, it fosters innovation within the healthcare domain, opening up new possibilities. We are extremely proud of this partnership with GCP."
Start maximizing Google Cloud with specialized expertise and unmatched healthcare cloud experience. Visit [cloudticity.com/google-cloud] to learn more.
Cloudticity is a digital enablement partner for healthcare generating measurable business and clinical outcomes by unlocking the cloud's full potential. Through advanced automation and deep cloud expertise, Cloudticity empowers healthcare organizations to create, scale, and deliver next-gen healthcare solutions that are resilient and secure.
Cloudticity has built some of the first and largest health systems on the public cloud, including:
- The first patient portal
- The first health information exchange
- The first FISMA high deployment
- The first Meaningful Use 2 (MU2) compliance attestation for a large hospital system
- The first Covid-19 registry for a state health department
Kate Turchin Wang, Cloudticity, 8559802144, [email protected]