There’s no greater reward than being able to support healthcare when it needs us most — but being recognized by ChannelE2E again this year is pretty nice too.
SEATTLE (PRWEB) April 29, 2020
Cloudticity has been named to After Nines Inc.’s ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research (http://www.channelE2E.com/top100) for 2020. The annual list and research (hashtag: #Top100MSP) identify and honor the top 100 managed services providers (MSPs) in healthcare, legal, government, financial services, manufacturing and additional vertical markets.
The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs rankings are based on ChannelE2E’s Q4 2019 and January 2020 readership survey, and ChannelE2E’s vertical market industry coverage. MSPs featured throughout the list and research leverage deep vertical market expertise to drive annual recurring revenues (ARR) in specific market segments.
This year’s research revealed several key MSP market trends, including:
- Honorees generated a combined $1.12 billion in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 2019, up from $699.1 million in 2018. The surge involved organic growth combined with accelerating merger and acquisition (M&A) activity.
- The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on financial services and healthcare, while MSPs in the legal and manufacturing sectors also showed particularly strong growth.
- The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs now manage more than 2.8 million users across their customer sites in 2019, up from 2.6 million in 2018.
- MSPs consider their top vertical market technology partners to be Microsoft (56%), Dell Technologies (22%), Cisco Systems (21%), Datto (19%), ConnectWise (11%) and Ingram Micro (11%).
Cloudticity was ranked among the top vertical market MSPs in healthcare.
“The healthcare industry is currently in crisis. Cloudticity has been heavily involved supporting customers to leverage healthcare data and cloud-native technologies to help inform the emergency response and recovery,” said Gerry Miller, Founder & CEO of Cloudticity. “There’s no greater reward than being able to support healthcare when it needs us most — but being recognized by ChannelE2E again this year is pretty nice too.”
“After Nines Inc. congratulates Cloudticity on this honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Vertical market MSPs are uniquely positioned to assist their customers with automation, cybersecurity, e-commerce and business recovery services during this challenging time for the global economy.”
The ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research are overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.channelE2E.com/top100
Founded in 2011, Cloudticity focuses exclusively on helping healthcare organizations improve and reimagine healthcare by unlocking the full potential of cloud innovation. Cloudticity has built some of the largest healthcare systems on the cloud, including the first patient portal on AWS, the first Health Information Exchange, the first FISMA high deployment on AWS GovCloud, and the first Meaningful Use 2 compliance for a large hospital system.
Although Cloudticity started its practice as an MSP and continues to grow that practice, listening to customer needs led to new innovations. Cloudticity Healthcare DataHub™, the next-gen interoperability platform, is currently enabling public health organizations to improve real-time decisions in regards to the COVID-19 response.
As Cloudticity rapidly grows, it stays true to its core mission: to help healthcare companies create a healthier, happier world by enabling incredible innovation and velocity powered by the cloud.
- For product information contact Cloudticity Director of Marketing Kate Z. Wang, email@example.com
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (http://www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (http://www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, Amy@AfterNines.com
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com