We continue to lead the industry with a fully integrated eProcurement and contract lifecycle platform to support and enhance users' purchasing, obligation, and vendor management needs.” – Jennifer Carvin, Release & Quality Assurance Manager at CobbleStone Software
PRINCETON, N.J. (PRWEB) November 14, 2019
CobbleStone Software, a leader in contract management and eProcurement software, announces the release of Contract Insight® Enterprise 17.4.0. This release has many new features to enhance the entire vendor, procurement, and contract lifecycle management platform!
The latest features like CobbleStone’s enhanced user dashboard management, cloud menu tools, field management options, bid scoring functionality, easy-to-understand vendor management features, streamlined purchasing with a new shopping cart experience and punchouts, Google Maps integration, and more will help procurement and contract administration professionals become more organized and equipped with tools to excel. Discover what’s new with Contract Insight® 17.4.0.
- - Self-Serve Vendor Profile Creation: Vendor/Client Gateway registration is available out-of-the-box with simple self-serve company profile creation.
- - Simplified Company and Vendor Profile Management: Adding a new Company Record/Vendor Profile is easy with the addition of integrated Google Maps searching and automated field population.
- - Easy Administrative Vendor Gateway Setup: The Vendor Gateway module update allows system administrators to take control of their permissions and restrictions configurations on the Vendor/Client Gateway. Additionally, the Vendor/Client Gateway has improved vendor profile oversight and streamlined vendor access.
- - Improved Bid Scoring: Ratings and scoring have been updated so that the best bidder for an active RFP can be more accurately determined with intelligent, advanced, and user-friendly scoring tools.
- - Integrated Supplier Punchouts: The purchasing process has been streamlined with integrated punchout functionality from leading suppliers with many more to come, allowing for easier punchout requests and fulfillment.
- - Shopping Cart: A new, optional shopping cart module allows users to select items from a defined catalog and create Shopping Cart requests and purchase orders.
- - Enhanced Document Management: Standardized file management across the platform provides a more consistent user experience. Also, users now have additional options regarding Google Drive and OneDrive cloud document access.
- - Easier Catalog Creation: This new feature makes catalog creation easy by allowing the transfer of line items from a contract into the system’s item catalog.
- - Supplier Items and Catalog Improvements: A visually-engaging catalog navigation experience uses item images to allow users to see what they are ordering.
- - Optimized Fields: CobbleStone has taken field management to the next level with advanced and diversified field visibility and data capture configuration options.
“CobbleStone Software is excited to introduce the latest innovations to our Source-to-Contract suite with Version 17.4.0. We are proud to continue our leadership in the industry by providing our users with a fully integrated electronic procurement and contract lifecycle platform to support and enhance their purchasing, obligation, and vendor management needs.” – Jennifer Carvin, Release & Quality Assurance Manager at CobbleStone Software
Get started with Contract Insight Enterprise 17.4.0 today to leverage the innovative features CobbleStone has released for successful eProcurement and contract management!
CobbleStone Software is a leader in providing enterprise contract management, vendor management, and eSourcing software solutions for over 20 years and is trusted by thousands of users. CobbleStone’s contract management solutions provide contract and vendor tracking, configurable email alerts, calendar notifications, contract workflow management, robust security options, authoring of contract templates with dynamic clauses, revenue/cost management, full text indexing and searching, vendor/client ratings, document version control, custom reports, electronic signature, smarter contracts with artificial intelligence and machine learning, and more.
To learn more about Contract Insight, contact the CobbleStone Team at email@example.com or call 866-330-0056.