Partnering with HHAeXchange allows us to focus on our mission to improve the health and well-being of the members we care for in their homes and community. HHAeXchange provides the advanced technology we need to achieve operational efficiency, increase compliance, and improve member outcomes.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) January 25, 2023
HHAeXchange, the leading provider of homecare management solutions for providers, managed care organizations, and state Medicaid agencies, today announced it expanded its hold on the market in 2022, adding a new state aggregator partnership, significantly expanding its MCO and provider client base, and further investing in its technology infrastructure and leadership and global team. The overall growth and momentum further underscores HHAeXchange’s commitment to further supporting customers and providing them with the solutions and services they need as they continue to adapt to the dynamic and ever-changing homecare environment.
The aging population continues to grow, with 25% of the U.S. population projected to be over 60 by 2050. This, coupled with a greater desire to ‘age in place,’ is rapidly accelerating growth in the home healthcare services market, which is expected to grow to $153.19 billion by 2029. As a result, the need and demand for homecare services and innovative technology to support the industry is more critical than ever.
“2022 was a dynamic year for homecare. From caregiver shortages to changing regulation landscapes, our clients and the industry at large overcame many hurdles that will enable us to chart a new path and enhance our industry for the future,” said Stephen Vaccaro, President of HHAeXchange. “Kicking off the new year, our team is eager and excited to further innovate alongside our clients, creating and developing new solutions, software, and services to allow the aging populations and those with disabilities to continue to thrive in their homes and throughout their communities.”
Additional 2022 HHAeXchange milestones include:
- Continued growth of the company’s Partner Connect program, a partner ecosystem that provides HHAeXchange customers with direct integrations to industry-leading solutions that streamline homecare agency operations. Several new partners were added to the program in 2022, including ADP and Caribou Rewards.
- Launch of a Certified Consultant Network, connecting industry-trusted consultants with HHAeXchange clients in need of compliance, regulatory, and general business consulting, or outsourced billing
- Named to The SaaS Awards shortlist for the “Best Product in Healthcare” category, and landed a spot on the Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies for the eighth consecutive year
- Expanded leadership bench, welcoming a new Chief Financial Officer, Chief Product Officer, and Chief Security and Compliance Officer to further support the company’s expertise and momentum
- Hiring of talent across key functions including product, marketing and client success, now employing over 700 employees across the globe
“With New York having the fourth largest senior population in the U.S., the demand for homecare continues to rise. We needed a partner who could help us keep up with this demand, and ensure alignment with our core values,” said Jim Rolla, Senior Vice President of New-York based VNS Health, one of the nation’s largest nonprofit home and community-based health care organizations. “Partnering with HHAeXchange allows us to focus on our mission to improve the health and well-being of the members we care for in their homes and community. HHAeXchange provides the advanced technology we need to achieve operational efficiency, increase compliance, and improve member outcomes.”
In 2023, HHAeXchange remains laser-focused on further innovating on its product roadmap to offer solutions that better enable technology in the home, improve care collaboration, and help drive more efficient workflows.
Founded in 2008, HHAeXchange is the leading technology platform for homecare and self-direction program management. Developed specifically for Medicaid home and community-based services (HCBS), HHAeXchange connects state agencies, managed care organizations, providers, and caregivers through its intuitive web-based platform, enabling unparalleled communication, transparency, efficiency, and compliance.