BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (PRWEB) February 20, 2020
Community Response Systems today announced the release of CRS Notify 2.0. The latest version of their Employee Alerting Software for emergency and non-emergency situations. CRS Notify is the best way to notify coworkers and staff of a request for assistance. Users can utilize software or hardware to request assistance via CRS Notify, which sends preset notifications through the following methods: computer, text, email, voice call, or E911. A few of the new CRS Notify 2.0 features are listed below:
- A new, sleek layout and design to enhance ease-of-use.
- Support for Apple Computers (OSX)
- Users can now set an unlimited number of custom alerts.
- The ability to set up groups for easier user management
- A completely new Web Control Panel that is easier to use and more intuitive.
- Ability to end active alerts from the Web Control Panel and application.
- Security Updates and Bug Fixes
- Better False Alarm Prevention
ABOUT COMMUNITY RESPONSE SYSTEMS
At Community Response Systems, we know that you want to be a caring and responsible company. In order to do that, you need to provide a safe environment for staff. The problem is in an emergency, you need a quick and effective way for staff to say they need help, and this makes you feel frustrated and anxious. We believe your employees shouldn’t feel alone when they need help. We understand how scary it can feel to worry about your staff’s safety, which is why we have helped customers in 45 states and three countries solve this problem with CRS Notify.
Allan Wilson, President, Community Response Systems, email@example.com 1-800-533-7201