Concrete Contractor reveals the winners of the 2023 Concrete Contractor's Top Products Award, which recognizes the concrete industry's best products gaining interest from end-users and concrete professionals alike.
FORT ATKINSON, Wis., May 23, 2023 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Concrete Contractor, the nationally recognized magazine serving concrete construction professionals, reveals the winners of the 2023 Concrete Contractor Top Products Award, which recognizes the concrete industry's best products gaining interest from end-users and concrete professionals alike.
The winners were chosen by Concrete Contractor's editorial team based on several factors, including innovation, dependability, as well as audience engagement on https://www.forconstructionpros.com/concrete.
"I'm proud to announce the winning products, tools and equipment that have been named a Concrete Contractor 2023 Top Products award winner," says Jonathan Kozlowski, Editor, Concrete Contractor. "Concrete is a hard business, so contractors need the right tools to solve everyday problems at the jobsite as well as stay competitive – and successful – for years to come.
"During the process, our team evaluated hundreds of the latest innovations aimed at helping concrete contractors be more efficient, safe, and as effective as possible. Congratulations to these winners!"
Presented in alphabetical order by company/manufacturer:
- Allen Engineering Corporation - The HDX615 Riding Concrete Trowel
- Aquajet - Aqua Cutter 750V
- Brickform, a Division of Solomon Colors - Brickform Ultra-M1x
- Coval Technologies - Coval Polished Concrete Sealer
- Diablo (Freud Diablo) - Diamond Segmented 2-in-1 Turbo Masonry Cut-Off Blades
- General Equipment Company - The BITTYBREAKER Manual Impact Breaker
- Hilti - The NCV 4-22 Battery-Powered Portable Pencil Concrete Vibrator
- Kraft Tool Company - Orange Thunder Walking Float with Ultra Twist Bracket with KO-20 Technology
- Liebherr - The THP 80-LP Truck-Mounted Concrete City Pump
- Ligchine - LIGCHINE E-Z PLACER
- MBW Inc. – BullVibe
- Milwaukee Tool Corp. - MX FUEL 36-in. Walk-Behind Trowel
- Minnich Mfg. Inc. - Minnich A-1CL Single Gang Minni
- Multiquip - The Mayco LS300GK Concrete Pump
- National Flooring Equipment - The Rogue Electric Walk-behind Scraper
- Owens Corning - Owens Corning FOAMGLAS Perinsul SIB Thermal Bridging Solution
- Pecora Corporation - Pecora-Deck HB1000 High Build Urethane Traffic Membrane
- Runyon Surface Prep Rental & Supply - Concrete Meter Cart
- SpaceCrete - 3D-Admix
- Sika Corp. - SikaCem-190 Concrete Control
- Simpson Strong-Tie Co. Inc. - RCA-C Rigid Connector Angle
- Somero Enterprises - Broom & Cure Machine
- Wirtgen - The SP 20(i) Offset Paver
Honorable Mentions include the following Products, presented in alphabetical order by Company/Manufacturer:
- Caterpillar Inc. - Smart Creep
- Digga America - Digga HALO Drilling Alignment System
- Kubota Tractor Corporation - Vibratory Compactors AP-PC400 / 700 / 1000
- Rooster - The Rooster Asset Tracking System
To learn more about the top products of 2023, please visit: https://conc.me/2023TopProducts
About Concrete Contractor
The Concrete Contractor brand, which includes a print and interactive digital magazine, In the Mix newsletter, and the Concrete Channel on ForConstructionPros.com, are the trusted resources for concrete and decorative concrete contractors. The magazine, published six times a year by AC Business Media, reaches an audience of 28,000+ concrete construction professionals.
About AC Business Media
AC Business Media, the leading business-to-business company, reaches millions of professionals annually and leads the way in providing targeted content to top decision-makers and organizations. With a portfolio of renowned brands in heavy construction, asphalt, concrete, paving, rental, sustainability, landscape, manufacturing, logistics, and supply chain markets, AC Business Media delivers relevant, cutting-edge content through its industry-leading digital properties, trade shows, videos, magazines, webinars, and newsletters. It also provides advertisers the analytics, data, and ability to reach their target audience.
Chantal Zimmermann, AC Business Media, (800) 538-5544, [email protected]
Jonathan Kozlowski, Concrete Contractor, (800) 538-5544, [email protected]
SOURCE Concrete Contractor