NEW YORK (PRWEB) May 07, 2019
Conga, the leader in end-to-end Digital Document Transformation℠, today announced the winners of the first-ever Digital Document Transformation (DDX) Awards, which celebrate how leading companies are driving innovation to elevate their businesses.
Presented at Conga Connect℠, the DDX Awards℠ honor Conga customers and partners who are disrupting their respective industries through digital transformation. The inaugural winners include:
- Customer Experience: Cox Automotive - Accelerated the sales process with Conga Collaborate℠ by eliminating outdated paper-based processes with the ability to quickly generate personalized order forms and contracts and obtain e-signatures on the spot
- Courage to Innovate: Eaton - Sped up the decision-making and approval processes with Conga Contracts℠, giving Eaton the ability to turn around an initial draft of an NDA in less than a day, while enhancing visibility and alignment across the company’s global offices
- Advancements in Productivity: Planet Fitness Headquarters - Provided a consistent, on-brand experience across locations with Conga Composer®, giving Planet Fitness the ability to evaluate franchisor information in real-time and expedite the equipment ordering process
- Time to Value: Life.Church - Streamlined its ability to review, process and store contracts across its 33 campuses with Conga Contracts -- increasing efficiency by 25 percent and giving Life.Church’s employees more time to focus on ministering to people and building relationships
- End-to-End Process Transformation: PatientPoint - Saved more than 5,000 hours of work with Conga Sign℠, Conga Grid℠ and Conga Composer, which have enabled PatientPoint to create a single template to simplify and reduce errors throughout the entire sales and customer engagement process
- Salesforce Digital Transformation: Traction on Demand, for Pape Group - Expedited Pape Group’s ability to create customized quotes and proposals on brand with the most up-to-date information and data using Conga and Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Lead to Cash Digital Transformation: ATG for Valpak - Automated the sales process with Conga Composer, Conga Grid and Conga Batch℠, giving Valpak’s sales team the ability to create custom invoice templates for multiple forms of delivery, as well as generate and track invoices from inception to payment
- Americas Systems Integrator of the Year: Simplus - Helped numerous customers drive digital transformation and modernize business processes while reducing contract cycle time from days to weeks; by implementing Conga solutions, including Conga Contracts, Simplus’ customers have realized an average 80% reduction in errors associated with manually creating contracts -- significantly increasing productivity for legal, sales and service teams
- Global Systems Integrator of the Year: Appirio - Gave a client the ability to prepare and negotiate various contract types directly within Salesforce with Conga Contracts - thereby simplifying the contract process and improving the tracking and visibility of the contract -- including special terms and conditions -- with its customers
“At Conga, our customers’ success is our mission -- we thrive when our customers thrive. The recipients of the first-ever DDX Awards represent the best of the best of the more than 900,000 users who are propelling their businesses forward through Digital Document Transformation. We were blown away by this year’s nominees -- these organizations are leading the paradigm of digital transformation. We’re humbled by, and deeply grateful for all who participated.”
-- Srikant Sharma, Senior Vice President, Customer Success, Conga
“The recipients of this year’s DDX Awards represent only a few of the more than 500 outstanding partners that make up the Conga Ecosystem. Our maniacal focus on the success of our customers simply isn’t possible without the help of the collaboration and co-innovation of our partners. While we could only pick four winners, these awards celebrate all of the great things all of our partners do to elevate Conga solutions for our customers.”
-- Ken Cavallon, Vice President of Corporate and Business Development
Salesforce, Sales Cloud and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Conga is the leader in end-to-end Digital Document Transformation. From collaboration and creation, through contract management and negotiation, to agreement and e-signature, the Conga Suite has set the standard for automating business productivity and CRM investment through end-to-end Digital Document Transformation. The Conga Suite, which includes Conga Composer® , Conga Collaborate℠, Conga Contracts℠, Conga Grid℠, Conga Sign℠, Conga AI AnalyzeSM and Conga Orchestrate℠, drives segment-leading ROI by simplifying and automating intelligent data, documents, contracts, signing, and reporting outcomes.
As a top global Salesforce Platinum ISV Partner, Conga produces the highest volume downloaded paid app on the entire AppExchange. In fact, more than 900,000 users in 85 countries across virtually all industries rely on Conga applications to drive digital document transformation, including Hilton Worldwide, Schumacher Group, and CBRE.
The company is privately-held and based in Colorado with global operations in the UK and Australia. Learn more at conga.com or follow Conga on Twitter: @getconga.