"Even before the pandemic hit, Connex was transforming and is now leading this evolution providing industry-leading online and in-person events and the critical information facilities management leaders need to address COVID-19 issues," - Jordan Campbell - BOTTEGA VENETA
DALLAS (PRWEB) April 28, 2020
Connex, the multi-site facilities network, formerly known as PRSM has announced its Board of Directors and has selected new officers for the 2020-2021 term. The new officers are:
- Chair: Jordan Campbell, Facilities Manager, BOTTEGA VENETA
- Vice Chair: Anthony Armato, Director, Facilities & Energy Management, ULTA Beauty
- Treasurer: Grant Baecker, President, Authority HVAC
- Secretary: Jaclyn Frenzel, President, OnSite, Inc.
As Immediate Past Board Chair, Myriah Kingen, Director, Facilities Management, DaVita Kidney Care, will continue to serve on the Board.
The Association membership also elected two new Multi-Site Board members to three-year terms and two Multi-Site Board Member Alternates to a one-year term. Newly elected multi-site directors include:
- Director: Patricia Bacigalupo, Store Maintenance Director, Gap, Inc.
- Director: Sean Coakley, RFMP, Director of Facilities, Weight Watchers
- Multi-site 1st Alternate: Karen Shriner, Sr. Real Estate Attorney, Weis Markets, Inc.
- Multi-site 2nd Alternate: David Hughes, Senior Director, Store Care, Walgreens
Multi-Site Directors returning to the Board include:
- Director: Steve Andrews, Vice President, Centralized Facilities, Public Storage
- Director: Kirk Beaudoin, RFMP, FMA, LEED Green Associate, Senior Facilities Manager, adidas America, Inc.
Three Supplier Board members were elected, two for a three-year term, and one supplier alternate, elected to a one-year term. Newly elected supplier directors include:
- Director: Kim Goei, COO, FEXA
- Director: Mandy Rennehan, CEO & Founder, Freshco
- Supplier Alternate: Steven Hearon, President, BrandPoint Services
Supplier Directors returning to the Board include:
- Director: Tom Buiocchi, CEO, ServiceChannel
As Facilities Manager for BOTTEGA VENETA, Jordan Campbell, Connex’s new Board Chair, directs facilities management for the 50-year-old, established luxury lifestyle brand made famous through its hand-crafted handbags and its distinctive leather weave design. He first became a Connex member in 2012, has participated in numerous Connex events, and served on the Connex Board in 2019/2020.
“It is an honor to be elected Connex Board Chair. Even before the pandemic hit, the facilities management industry was evolving. Connex is now leading this evolution providing industry-leading online and in-person events and the critical information facilities management leaders need to address COVID-19 issues. The association is also well positioned strategically and financially, and I am excited about the opportunities that lie ahead,” Campbell said.
The 2020-21 Connex Board of Directors was announced Monday, April 20 during the Connex2020 Virtual Event and the new Board will participate in their first meeting in May. Visit connexfm.com for more information.
Connex is the leading membership organization for multi-site facilities managers and supplier professionals. Established in 1995, and based in Irving, TX, Connex empowers facilities management professionals with events, best practices, benchmarking, education, discussion forums and trusted partnerships. Members depend upon Connex to help them achieve greater success and a competitive advantage through quality programs and resources. For more information visit http://www.connexfm.com.