The service features apartment construction, Medical construction, retail construction, medical construction, school renovations & more, including those hard-to-find private project leads, to help bid on construction, from planning stage- completion.
CHICAGO (PRWEB) June 25, 2019
Construct-A-Lead, the industry’s most comprehensive construction lead service, announces the following Medical projects will go forward. Construct-A-Lead’s advanced search feature allows the user to find their leads or key contacts by project type, location, bid stage, dollar value, company, or keyword.
Users are able to track projects status, save searches, put personalized notes on projects, email a project to a colleague or customer, reach out directly to the decision maker and download construction leads with a one-touch feature.
Interested parties are invited to visit Construct-A-Lead.com and sign up for a no obligation test drive, where they will be able to experience these newly integrated features. Users will be able to receive regular alerts on new and updated construction projects, in accordance with the individual’s preference.
An example of the Medical construction leads available within the database is listed below. Reference the Project ID to utilize the new site features and to obtain direct contact information for each construction lead:
- Four Corners, FL – HCA Healthcare ER - Plans call for construction of an 11,000-square-foot, 12-bed emergency department. Construction start: Q3, 2019. $15,000,000. Project ID: 1437666
- Buffalo, NY – WellNow Urgent Care - Plans call for the development of a 3,500 SF medical clinic with surface parking. Construction start: Q4, 2019, Q1, 2020. $3,000,000. Project ID: 1437854
- Wyomissing, PA – Drexel University College of Medicine at Tower Health - Plans call for the development of a new 150,000-square-foot medical school campus expansion. Construction start: Q3, 2019. $80,000,000 Project ID: 1437670
- Louisville, KY – River Ridge Surgical Suites - Plans include a 12,000 square foot medical and surgical center. Construction start: Q3, 2019. $3,000,000. Project ID: 1437792
- Richmond, VA – Aspire at Carriage Hill – Plans call for a 120-unit assisted living and memory care building, as an addition to the Acclaim at Carriage Hill assisted living development. Construction start: Q1, Q2, 2020. $25,000,000 Project ID: 1437613
Chapel Hill, NC – North Chapel Hill Surgery Center - Plans call for the development of a new ambulatory surgical center with two ORs and two procedure rooms. Construction start: Q4, 2020. $4,300,000 Project ID: 1437682
Construct-A-Lead is an online database that connects users to large-scale commercial construction projects, including those hidden, private project leads.
The service features Medical construction, Medical buildings, retail construction, medical facilities, school renovations and much more, to help bid on construction including those hard-to-find private project leads, from planning stage through completion. Construct-A-Lead’s daily updates of commercial construction project leads are an ideal solution for those who want to put their product or service into commercial, government and religious structures.
For more information, visit Construct-A-Lead.com online or call 855-874-1491.