SAN DIEGO, Nov. 18, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- The most common industry-wide goal is to reduce cost and schedule, while still delivering world class products. The problem: mistakes can destroy your budget, schedule and potentially, a career. Previously, ConsuNova published "Top DO-178C Optimization Tactics" based on decades of experience working the the top Global aerospace suppliers in both the commercial and military aerospace sectors.
Now, ConsuNova announces its experience to optimize your DO-254 development knowledge with newly developed Advanced DO-254 Training Modules. ConsuNova proprietary Advanced DO-254 topics are crafted to optimize you in:
- DO-254 Advanced Methods, Tools & Strategies
- DO-254 Requirements Exercise
- Problem Reporting & Streamlining
- DO-254 Gap Analysis & Reverse Engineering
- DO-254 Verification Best Practices
- COTS Usage in DO-254 (EASA and FAA views)
- Previously Developed CEH and Reuse
- DO-254 Mistakes & Prevention
- Functional Failure Path Analysis (FFPA)
- DO-254 Elemental Analysis
- DO-254 Cost Estimation & Metrics
Optimized DO-254 Advanced Training for Engineers – Only by ConsuNova:
- Bristol, UK – Nov 25 & 26, 2019
- Los Angeles, USA - April 14 & 15, 2020
- Bristol, UK – Oct 6 & 7, 2020
Optimized & Comprehensive DO-178C Training – Only by ConsuNova:
- Bristol, UK – Feb 4 to 6, 2020
- Indianapolis, USA – April 7 to 9, 2020
Additionally, ConsuNova is pleased to announced a newly released Avionics Whitepaper titled "Safety Assessment Process Optimization for Integrated Modular Avionics (IMA)". ConsuNova's Head of Advanced Avionics Systems, Mr. Martin Beeby, has been the co-author of this white-paper while working at CETC Avionics Co., LTD. and in partnership with IEEE.
This white-paper discusses interactions of ARP 4761 and ARP 4754A in an IMA system and how DO-178B/C processes and objectives, the software failure rate objectives dedicated to the partition software are identified, verified and fed back to the item level FMEA. This 10-page paper includes main topics such as:
- Optimized Safety Assessment Process for IMA Systems
- Allocation of the Software Failure Rate
- Interactions between Partition and IMA Platform
- Failure Mode of Partition Software
- Verification of the the Software Failure Rate
ConsuNova is a leading global provider of certification, compliance engineering services and solutions for safety-critical systems to the aerospace and defense industries (https://www.consunova.com). ConsuNova provides ARP 4761, ARP 4754A, DO-200A, DO-254, DO-178C Compliance Solutions faster & in the most cost-effective way.
ConsuNova: Bridging Aerospace and Defense Compliance Gaps . . . Optimized
SOURCE ConsuNova, Inc.