"Our new multi-branch-circuit meter offers a modular design to easily measure 12-84 energy measurement points for less than $30 / point", Cynthia A. Boyd, Director, Sales and Marketing.
LONGMONT, Colo. (PRWEB) October 08, 2020
The CCS Multi-Circuit Meter (MCM) for Modbus® measures bi-directional energy, power, voltage, current, etc. for up to 84 single-phase or 28 three-phase circuits. It communicates using either Modbus/RTU over RS-485 or Modbus/TCP over Ethernet. The MCM provides revenue-grade system accuracy when used with the CCS Accu-CT® family of revenue grade (C0.6 or better) current transformers.
- One model can measure 100 to 600 Vac, single-phase or three-phase, wye or delta services
- Modbus registers can reverse CT polarity and change the assignment of CTs to voltage phases to correct wiring errors
- Modbus registers can assign different CT amps for each input
- Diagnostic LEDs for each CT input and for the RS-485 Modbus communication
- ANSI C12.20 class 0.5 and ANSI C12.1 accuracy
- Works with any 0.333 Vac current transformers and milliamp output CTs
- Line powered from 100 to 600 Vac