A key aspect of Continued Process Verification (CPV) that makes it a challenge to implement is its scope. Not only does it require data evaluation from the start to the end of the production process, but it also requires a multidisciplinary team to implement.
TORONTO (PRWEB) April 10, 2019
A key aspect of Continued Process Verification (CPV) that makes it a challenge to implement is its scope. Not only does it require data evaluation from the start to the end of the production process, but it also requires a multidisciplinary team to implement. This broad scope in terms of ‘processes covered’ and ‘disciplines needed’ means that CPV is not simply a departmental initiative, but an enterprise initiative.
On Tuesday, April 30, 2019 at 1pm EDT, join this live webinar to gain insights on:
- What is Continued Process Verification
- Tools and strategies to efficiently implement CPV at a company
- Pitfalls to avoid in deploying a CPV program
- Proven Continued Process Verification strategies
- How CPV can improve business efficiency and competitive advantage
Matt Brawner, Director of Sales Execution at Sequence and Aaron Spence, Business Analyst at Biovia will present from the perspective of a recognized consulting organization with experience assuring quality and compliance efficiently at seven of the top 10 life science companies, as well as the leading GxP Data Aggregation and Analytics system provider.
This webinar will appeal to individuals with the following or related job titles:
- GMP Manufacturers and CMOs looking to increase their competitive advantage
- GMP Directors / Heads of Manufacturing Science & Technology
- Organizational Excellence and Continuous Improvement officers and managers
- GMP Compliance officers and managers
- Quality Assurance officers and managers
- CMO Sponsor
For more information or to register for this event, visit Continued Process Verification: Achieving Compliance and a Competitive Advantage.
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global life science, food and medical device community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners (from life science, food and medical device companies, private & academic research institutions, healthcare centers, etc.) turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.