NEW YORK, Dec. 3, 2018 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Converseon, the leading AI-powered text analytics technology and consulting firm, today announced the publication of a new white paper on how organizations can best choose and apply artificial intelligence to their social listening and analytics strategies in 2019. The "Essential Guide to AI in Social Analytics" covers eight essential and practical steps that are designed to accelerate insights and level up social listening initiatives in the coming year. It can be accessed here: https://converseon.com/applying-ai-social-listening/
The 15-page guide covers key areas ranging from choosing, testing, and deploying the technologies, including:
- How human-in-loop approaches leverage your organization's own intelligence and expertise with scale at the speed only software can provide
- How "no code needed" machine learning-as-a-service platforms are providing breakthrough advanced models that unlock the full value of social data
- Techniques on testing models to clearly understand performance before deployment (and avoid unintended bias)
- New key areas for data application and benefits
- Why new "prebuilt model" libraries are accelerating use and adoption of AI
- Key techniques that are enabling brands to accelerate insight by up to 12x
- Important pitfalls to avoid and key questions to ask vendors
"2019 is the year where many organizations are moving beyond their interest in AI to learning how they can practically and effectively apply it to social and other voice of customer data," said Rob Key, CEO of Converseon. "This guide provides practical, hard-won advance and examples gleaned from over 10 years of providing award-winning machine learning powered insights and analytics to leading brands around the world. This is an essential read for anyone responsible with managing and interested in more advanced social listening, intelligence and, insight"
For nearly 15 years, Converseon has been a recognized leader in AI-powered social listening intelligence and insights. Cited frequently as an industry leader by leading analysts firms, the company's Conversus.AI™ technology is the first machine learning-as-a-service platform designed specifically for social and voice-of-customer data. The platform integrates with a range of leading platforms for companies demanding higher precision, flexibility, and control over their data. Converseon provides a full range of technology, consulting and insights to leading brands around the world to help them fully unlock the value of their social and voice of customer intelligence for competitive advantage.