CoPower is leading the charge in ancillary packaging and technology for brokers.
SAN MATEO, Calif. (PRWEB) November 15, 2018
All brokers in California now have access to CoPower’s elite portfolio, which offers mix-and-match, packaged, and standalone ancillary benefits from the nation’s premier carriers. Previously, CoPower was sold exclusively through LISI.
Becky Patel, CoPower President and CEO said, “More small employers have access to top tier company benefits now that CoPower is no longer exclusive to LISI. This is critical as companies compete for talent in a very tight labor market. Opening the market allows more brokers to stand out with the most discerning clients. We’ve always found that CoPower helps brokers get a foot in the door with employers.”
“CoPower is leading the charge in ancillary packaging and technology for brokers. Employers continue to benefit from a flexible plan design and best-in-class administration, plus the simplicity of working with, a dedicated Group Service Representative as the single contact point for billing, enrollment, and payments,” said Kevin Timone, Senior Vice President of Sales for CoPower.
CoPower has been attracting increasing carrier participation. Recently, MetLife’s entire small group portfolio was announced to be completely available through CoPower.
The company has also been making some bold moves to increase support. They’ve recruited some of the industry’s heavy hitters, including two dedicated Regional Sales Managers who will be able to assist brokers with this new rollout.
- Mark O'Leary joins CoPower as a Regional Sales Manager for Southern California. Previously, Mark was Senior Manager of Sales for CoPower.
- Rodney Mattos joins CoPower as a Regional Sales Manager for Northern California. Rodney has worked with large and small employer groups throughout California and Nevada since 2012.
- Kevin Timone takes the lead as a Senior Vice President of Sales for CoPower. This is in addition to his position as Senior Vice President of Sales for LISI. Previously, Kevin was the Chief Sales Officer of CHOICE Administrators®.
- Jeff Grocky takes over as the Marketing Director for CoPower. Jeff has driven highly successful data strategies and content intensive marketing campaigns for software companies, ecommerce retailers, and luxury brands on a global scale.
- Dan Frey has joined CoPower as General Manager. Dan will work to optimize the technical and human resources of the company in order to provide valuable and efficient products and services to its customers. He will also work closely with CoPower’s sales staff to ensure that the company continually has the pulse of its broker partners, and its employer and member customer base.
CoPower brings premium corporate benefits to small employers. Our principles are in support of what matters most–serving our clients, simplifying the complex insurance process, and helping clients succeed. We have grown to support more than 6,000 employer groups and 250,000 of their employees and family members. These valuable relationships and our uncompromising focus on service integrity enable us to provide small employers access to premium benefits from the nation’s largest and most respected carriers.