CoreStack’s launch of continuous cloud compliance for FedRAMP is targeted at helping companies appreciably overcome the challenges associated with FedRAMP authorization program and in ensuring that all the necessary controls are being implemented effectively
BELLEVUE, Wash. (PRWEB) February 17, 2020
Product empowers Enterprises to rapidly achieve Continuous Cloud Compliance and Autonomous Cloud Governance at Scale
CoreStack, a rapidly growing venture-backed startup that empowers enterprises to achieve continuous cloud compliance and autonomous cloud governance at scale, today announced the launch of continuous compliance for FedRAMP as well as recognition in Gartner’s 2020 Cloud Management Platforms Magic Quadrant research.
FedRAMP is a government initiative that simplifies security for the digital age by providing a standardized approach to security for the cloud. Getting authorized by FedRAMP enables enterprises to potentially win lucrative federal business as well as showcase the strong focus on compliance and security. However, achieving FedRAMP authorization can get complex, resource intensive, time consuming and expensive.
Specifically, enterprises face the following challenges:
- Difficulty in assuring on-going cloud compliance by way of continuous monitoring
- Lack of visibility of accurate cloud inventory within the enterprise infrastructure and loss of time in consolidating FedRAMP audit data from internal teams across the enterprise
- Surging on-going costs in engaging consultants to assess compliance posture, build policies and craft reports
- Expanded complexity and inefficiencies with use of multiple clouds, point solutions and disparate tools and increased risk of FedRAMP program suspension due to operational delays in fixing vulnerabilities
CoreStack’s Continuous Cloud Compliance for FedRAMP is architected to address these specific challenges. With this, enterprises getting ready for FedRAMP, in-progress, or those already authorized with FedRAMP, can benefit in any of Li-SaaS, Low, Moderate or High stages of the program. These benefits include:
- Always-on, autonomous and continuous monitoring of various controls, thereby assuring continuous compliance
- Adequate visibility of cloud inventory and out-of-the-box on-demand access to necessary reports
- Continuous compliance and autonomous governance of FedRAMP controls mapped via configurable policies
- Readily available dashboard view easily accessible to teams across audit, operations and security
- Automated prediction, detection and correction of policy violations in real-time
- Seamless integration with industry leading ITSM and operational tools
“FedRAMP is one of the most rigorous security compliance frameworks devised by US Government to protect data in the cloud. However, achieving FedRAMP authorization can be an arduous task involving extensive resources, time and costs. CoreStack’s launch of continuous cloud compliance for FedRAMP is targeted at helping companies appreciably overcome these challenges and in ensuring that all the FedRAMP controls are being implemented effectively,” said Ezhilarasan Natarajan, CEO of CoreStack. “Our recognition by Gartner in their 2020 Cloud Management Platforms Magic Quadrant research is strong testament to the superiority of our continued innovation, technology and commitment to customer success. We’re thrilled that Gartner provided CoreStack an honorable mention,” Natarajan added.
CoreStack is a rapidly growing venture-backed startup that empowers enterprises to achieve continuous cloud compliance and autonomous cloud governance at scale. CoreStack is used today by many leading global enterprises and is backed by industry-leading advisors, a stellar leadership team and creative investors. Gartner called CoreStack a Cool Vendor 2019 in Cloud Computing and recognized CoreStack in the Cloud Management Platforms Magic Quadrant research in 2019 and 2020.
To learn more about CoreStack’s Continuous Cloud Compliance for FedRAMP as well as to get a no-obligation demo, visit http://www.corestack.io/fedramp
Chief Marketing Officer