We’ve moved beyond the ELD mandate and introduced enhanced features to address FMCSA requirements and much more.
CINCINNATI (PRWEB) April 15, 2019
Coretex, a global leader in fleet management and compliance solutions, is demonstrating its in-cab solution with enhanced rules engine features at NPTC 2019, the marquee national private truck conference, at the Duke Energy Convention Center in Booth #1032.
Coretex links drivers to vehicles and vehicles to dispatchers with a single platform solution. The Coretex CoreHub provides fleet operators with a robust and reliable fleet management toolkit for navigation, messaging and push-to-talk capabilities, job workflow management, ELD, DVIR integrated checklists and real-time driver behavior feedback. The solution aims to deliver a Single Point of Operational Truth for fleet vehicles, drivers and loads.
“In the past couple of years, we have successfully delivered an innovative in-cab solution to fleet companies that have turned their compliance efforts into a competitive advantage,” said Craig Marris, EVP of Mixed Fleet for Coretex. “We’ve moved beyond the ELD mandate and introduced enhanced features to address FMCSA requirements and much more.”
Coretex’s new capabilities that combine to deliver safer, greener and more compliant fleet operation include:
- Automated hours of service (HOS) status combining live vehicle and GPS data with defined actions for drivers that can operate outside of cellular coverage
- Real-time snapshots of HOS for each driver with forecasted availability
- Ability to customize application behavior to fit specific business requirements
- If / then alert scenarios using multiple criteria
- A range of elaborate status definitions including usage criteria and trigger/action features that seamlessly map back to federal report designations
- Interactive documentation for all ELD, DVIR and HOS APIs
Coretex’s Internet of Transportation platform delivers actionable intelligence to fleet operators to drive their business. The company’s management and compliance solutions are deployed in thousands of connected fleets and generate millions of logs each day. To learn more about Coretex’s single solution for dispatchers, safety teams, maintenance teams and plant managers, visit https://www.coretex.com.