Our mission to democratize cybersecurity is directly tied to our ability to build thriving partnerships with resellers, distributors and MSPs that can help spread our platform to those who need it most - small businesses.
TEL AVIV, Israel (PRWEB) July 24, 2019
Coronet, the leader in security-as-a-service powered by AI and cloud, today announced it has been named to the 2019 Emerging Vendor’s List by CRN, a brand of The Channel Company. This annual list recognizes leading suppliers in their industry committed to bringing technological innovation to service providers across seven categories: Cloud, Data Center, Security, Big Data, Unified Communications, Internet of Things (IoT) and Storage. For the second year in a row, Coronet was recognized in the security category for championing its channel partners with enterprise-grade protections for their customers with low cost of operation and recurring revenue. In total, more than 90% of all Coronet sales have been generated by partners around the world, which include Lenovo and Dropbox.
“Technology suppliers on CRN’s 2019 Emerging Vendors list deliver innovative technologies to shape the channel’s future,” said Blaine Raddon, Vice President of Sales Strategy, The Channel Company. “In doing so, they enable solution providers to meet complex IT market demands, drive bottom-line results, and deliver best-in-class offerings.”
Earlier this year, Coronet announced the launch of its managed service provider (MSP) program. Through that expansion of its existing channel partner program, Coronet now makes it easier for MSPs to service their small and mid-sized business customers, minimizing the need for human intervention for both MSP security teams and their customers that use popular, highly vulnerable cloud-apps, such as G-Suite, Dropbox, Slack, Microsoft Office 365, among others.
Coronet’s channel partner benefits include:
- Greater margins and ability to service small and medium sized customers because of minimal need for human intervention, due to the product’s AI engine that is smart enough to automatically look for and stop information leakage, abnormal activities, malware/ransomware spread, and regulatory violations
- Responsive and proactive customer service via premium technical support, sales and marketing materials, training and sales support.
- Quick onboarding process for both partners and their customers
- Built-in integration to popular SaaS applications such as Dropbox, Office365, Google G-Suite among others, support for any OS on any device, as well as support for popular email services.
- Already configured with best practices, including regulatory and cyber-insurance requirements such as PII/PCI/PHI leakage prevention.
“Our mission to democratize cybersecurity is directly tied to our ability to build thriving partnerships with resellers, distributors and MSPs that can help spread our platform to those who need it most - small businesses,” said Guy Moskowitz, Coronet’s co-founder and CEO. “We’re thankful to CRN for its recognition of our commitment to the channel and we look forward to building an even stronger partnership program for years to come.
For more information on Coronet’s channel partner programs, visit https://www.coro.net/partner-program/. To sign up or request a demo, visit https://www.coro.net and follow us on social media @coronetworks.
Coronet is a world leader in providing organizations of every size with security for their cloud applications, bring-your-own-devices, and communications over public networks. With over 3 million users, Coronet’s platform uses AI to detect and mitigate threats, eliminating the need for a security team to chase down security events. Provided as a subscription service, with nothing to install on premises, Coronet brings enterprise-grade cybersecurity to organizations of any size, at an affordable price, eliminating the complexity and laborious nature of traditional security platforms.