SAN DIEGO (PRWEB) March 06, 2020
Focused on comprehensive event training, Correlations Professional Training & Development is helping professionals improve their careers in a Certified Event Planning (CEP) Program. The CEP Program starts as a two- day event planning course as a catalyst for a four year-professional development program. The course covers critical thinking, problem solving, budget development, written and verbal negotiation skills, and organization skills.
“Companies often ask, what if we invest in their training and they leave? My question is what if you don’t and they stay?” says Helena Paschal, the founder of Correlations. “If skills are to remain relevant, companies need to invest in professional development. Education should not end after graduation.”
The CEP Program involves a baseline of event planning strategies to provide a professional development solution for three common performance review questions:
1. What are three things you’ve accomplished in the last 12 months?
2. How have you improved the company’s bottom line? (either through increased revenues, savings, or through more efficient processes)
3. What are some examples of positive feedback (internal or external), either written or verbal, that reflect your contributions?
The two-day event planning course encourages participants to think about the contributions that they wish to develop. They may have a talent for meeting planning and running events. They may be great at writing or using social media. The CEP Program gives them the opportunity to learn how to develop these talents within a company.
The CEP Program benefits include:
- Identify the link between event planning and departmental business goals
- Examine strategies to drive success through budget development and planning
- Drive results-oriented change leading to successful outcomes
- Implement effective event organizational design for employee engagement and heightened company morale
- Reinforce the role of administration and marketing with event planning for SMART goals
“We learned that participants needed more than a two-day training course to stay on top of their professional development. The goal of the program is to build consistency and accountability to create a habit for continuing education. After four years in the CEP Program, participants often go on to earn advanced event certifications offered in other organizations in the events industry,” said Helena Paschal.
To learn more about Correlations and to enroll in the 2 Day San Diego Event Planning Certificate Program scheduled for March 21-22, 2020, visit http://www.correlationsllc.com.
ABOUT THE CORRELATIONS EVENT PROGRAM
The Correlations Event Planner (CEP) Program is a four-year professional development program. It begins as a two-day course requiring a renewal every two calendar years for a total of four years as an accountability program. Participants can expect to learn time management, budget development, fundraising, verbal and written communication, emotional intelligence, and contract negotiation. It saves professionals time and helps build organized and result-oriented event experiences for companies. The event program is offered in 24 cities throughout the United States.