I am delighted to recognize these new Fellows and Distinguished Fellows, all of whom have made a significant impact on our organization and on the agriculture industry as a whole.
WILMINGTON, Del. (PRWEB) May 27, 2020
Corteva Agriscience announced the newest cohort of inductees to its Fellows Community, recognizing 17 new members for sustained excellence in their area of technical expertise and elevating two current members to the designation of Distinguished Fellow—the highest scientific recognition in the organization. These scientists represent the pinnacle of technical excellence at Corteva, paving the way for the company’s continued leadership in agricultural science and technology. As the top 2 percent of scientists in the organization, the Fellows contribute individually as technical experts and collectively to advise the CTO on emerging science critical to the company’s future.
“I am delighted to recognize these new Fellows and Distinguished Fellows, all of whom have made a significant impact on our organization and on the agriculture industry as a whole,” said Neal Gutterson, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Corteva Agriscience. “Their expertise, continuous pursuit of innovation, and leadership reflect our purpose to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come.”
Corteva congratulates Greg Kemmitt, Integrated Field Sciences and Greg Whiteker, Product and Process Technology, on their elevation to Distinguished Fellow.
Corteva also honors 17 members of the 2020 Fellows cohort, listed below in alphabetical order:
- Andrea Arias, Data Science and Informatics
- Dave Barnekow, Regulatory and Stewardship
- Bernhard Distler, Regulatory and Stewardship
- Jeff Habben, Trait Discovery
- David Habier, Systems and Innovation for Breeding and Seed Products
- Vince Kramer, Regulatory and Stewardship
- Mei Li, Product and Process Technology
- Ana Locatelli, Plant Breeding
- Kevin Meyer, Crop Protection Discovery
- Milorad Rosulj, Plant Breeding
- Venkatesh Selvarangam, Plant Breeding
- Lyudmila Sidorenko, Trait Discovery
- Melissa Siebert, Integrated Field Sciences
- David Simpson, Int- egrated Field Sciences
- Monte Weimer, Crop Protection Discovery
- Deanne Wright, Systems and Innovation for Breeding and Seed Products
- Marco Zanirato, Plant Breeding
About Corteva Agriscience
Corteva Agriscience is a publicly traded, global pure-play agriculture company that provides farmers around the world with the most complete portfolio in the industry - including a balanced and diverse mix of seed, crop protection and digital solutions focused on maximizing productivity to enhance yield and profitability. With some of the most recognized brands in agriculture and an industry-leading product and technology pipeline well positioned to drive growth, the company is committed to working with stakeholders throughout the food system as it fulfills its promise to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Corteva Agriscience became an independent public company on June 1, 2019 and was previously the Agriculture Division of DowDuPont. More information can be found at http://www.corteva.com.
™ ,®, ℠ Trademarks and service marks of Dow AgroSciences, DuPont or Pioneer, and their affiliated companies or their respective owners.