WACO, Texas (PRWEB) May 29, 2021
Greg May Hyundai in Waco, Texas, has issued new COVID-19 guidelines for its employees in order to continue providing service to their customers without exposing them to any kind of risk. The following are the safety measures taken by the Greg May Hyundai management:
- Routine disinfection of various contact surfaces, such as door handles, showrooms waiting rooms etc. to ensure no contamination between individuals.
- Screening employees regularly to look for COVID-19 symptoms and maintain hand hygiene.
- Ensuring that all vehicles are sanitized before they are taken for a test drive or delivery.
- Sanitization of a vehicle after the maintenance work is done, and the vehicle is returned to the customer.
In addition to the aforementioned safety measures, Greg May Hyundai has also updated its vehicle sale and service processes. They are as follows:
- In order for the customer to make a purchase from the safety of his home, Greg May Hyundai will sell cars and appraise traders online or over the phone.
- The dealership will deliver the customer’s vehicle of choice to him so that he can take an extended and safe test drive.
- Greg May Hyundai’s Finance Manager will guide the customers on the payment and loan inquiries about their current vehicle. The Finance Manager will also facilitate the customers in taking advantage of the 0% financing on emergency programs that the lending institutions have initiated in response to COVID-19.
All interested parties can reach out to the dealership at 833-310-1026 or visit https://www.gregmayhyundai.com/ for more information regarding Greg May Hyundai’s COVID-19 updates.