“White label programs let businesses flaunt their brand while giving consumers easier ways to spend and manage their crypto. With the influx of wallets to the marketplace, we see many that include features for features sake rather than considering what the consumer really needs.”
MEXICO CITY (PRWEB) October 13, 2020
Digital currencies are all the rage. Which means that crypto wallets are a must. So, it stands to reason that crypto wallet white label prepaid card programs are a great way to capitalize on this alternative banking trend. According to the experts at KnowByLity - creators of the BancKED crypto wallet - feature options abound for wallets, but there are some that are central to any successful white label prepaid card program.
BancKED is a crypto wallet white label program that provides secure access to cryptocurrencies, FIAT conversion, prepaid cards and interactive functions and features. It was developed by KnowbyLity, a global provider of prepaid card issuing software design and management.
“White label programs let businesses flaunt their brand while giving consumers easier ways to spend and manage their crypto. With the influx of wallets to the marketplace, we see many that include features for features sake rather than considering what the consumer really needs,” explained Steven Foster, Founder, KBL. “A simplified experience is at the heart of any digital tools we rely on so KBL recommends that businesses stay focused on providing meaningful features and functions when working with a solutions provider to set up their white label program.”
Here are the features that Foster says are requisites for crypto wallet white label programs:
- Protection and then more protection: Cybersecurity, fraud protection, privacy and other sophisticated safeguards built-in
- On-the-clock: Access to around-the-clock customer service from anywhere in the world
- Need for speed: Instant transactions across geographies
- Switch it up: Conversion from crypto to local FIAT currencies
- Easy-peasy: A simple interface for trading, buying, selling, managing currencies
- Happening now: Live market updates
- Friends matter: Peer-to-peer transfers and payment splits
- Add it up: Crypto to local currencies calculator
- Choices, choices: Load and off-load funds via multiple options
“When you put your brand on a crypto wallet, you want to be sure that it reasserts your customer-centric approach to business as well as your fintech know how and sophistication. By staying focused on the most essential features and functions, you can help to ensure your white label program is a win-win,” Foster added.
KBL offers comprehensive mobile and desktop platforms tailored to clients' varying needs along with customer experience platforms. Its software solutions ensure white label programs are rich in features and functions, simple to use, graphically appealing, and above all else, compliant with all financial services’ regulatory requirements. For more information on KBL and its solutions, please visit http://www.kblholdings.com and http://www.bancked.com.