San Diego, California (PRWEB) April 23, 2019
Dan Greene, a senior associate, has an impressive winning record of work in the criminal defense industry in San Diego, receiving numerous awards during his time with the Law Offices of Kerry L. Armstrong, APLC. Here is a list of his most recent accolades:
- California Super Lawyers: Selected as a Top-Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in San Diego, CA every year since 2015, and again for 2019
- San Diego Business Journal: Voted as “Best of the Bar”
- American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys (AICLA): Voted as “10 Best Attorneys in CA”
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel (NADC): Selected and listed in the nationwide “Top One Percent” membership
- The Daily Transcript: Voted as the “Top Attorney for 2015”
- Avvo: Greene maintains a 10/10 “Superb” rating from this directory listing of nationwide attorneys
Advocate for Those Who Need a Voice
Greene believes in helping those people who do not have a voice in the legal system. A charismatic defender for the people, Greene is not afraid to take on even those cases which may appear unlikely to win in its initial viewing, yet the defendant in Greene’s mind is innocent of the charges placed against that defendant.
Greene can do no less than to jump into the case with both feet and give it the best fight for his client that he can develop, to win that case. Greene uses his skills to expertly develop the story, working to convince both the judges and the juries of the client’s innocence.
Successful Criminal Defense Cases
Greene handles many criminal defense cases not only in San Diego, but also in San Bernardino, Los Angeles, and in Imperial and Orange Counties. His expertise in successfully defending his clients range in cases of suspected murder, attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, gang-related crimes, transportation of narcotics, aiding and abetting, grand theft and embezzlement, and sexual assault crimes.
Greene also handles cases in juvenile delinquency and dependency, probation modifications, early termination of probation and exclusions, misdemeanor and felony expungement, and exemptions related to the Department of Justice Sex Offender Website. You can find a list of his extensive areas of practice at the bottom of the legal firm’s web page here.
- California Bar: 2004
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California: 2004
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California: 2009
- United States Supreme Court Bar: 2015
If you have been charged with a crime, call us at once for a consultation. We can help you. 619-234-2300