The COVID-19 crisis is more impactful than anyone imagined in driving demand for real-time actionable intelligence from disparate healthcare data sources.
SEATTLE (PRWEB) August 11, 2020
Cloudticity, a next-gen managed services, compliance, and security partner for healthcare companies, has seen its business momentum accelerate greatly in the first half of 2020. Addressing key needs that have emerged during the COVID-19 pandemic, Cloudticity has seen its year-over-year net revenues grow 40% and its customer base increase by 23%. Focused exclusively on helping organizations harness the power of the cloud to radically reshape healthcare, Cloudticity launched several new product solutions and garnered multiple industry honors thus far in 2020.
“The COVID-19 crisis is more impactful than anyone imagined in driving demand for real-time actionable intelligence from disparate healthcare data sources,” said Cloudticity founder and CEO Gerry Miller. “In our effort to make the world a healthier place, we created a purpose-built next-generation data platform—Cloudticity Healthcare DataHub™—that has unprecedented automation capabilities. Using our platform, states, counties, municipalities, healthcare information exchanges, hospital groups, and other organizations can quickly and cost-efficiently monitor, aggregate, measure, analyze, and report on this continuously evolving crisis. They can visualize clinical data in real time to see emerging trends/changes, intelligently manage their ventilator inventories and ICU beds, and uncover deeper correlations with machine learning—such as comorbidities, demographics, social determinants, etc.—that often influence COVID-19 outcomes.”
Cloudticity has built some of the largest healthcare systems on Amazon Web Services (AWS), including the first patient portal, the first health information exchange (HIE), and the first FISMA high deployment on AWS GovCloud. In 2020, the company partnered with AWS on a critical state deployment to flatten the coronavirus curve. The case study can be heard here: Bringing it all Together, Real-time Clinical Data Consolidation for the Covid-19 Pandemic and Beyond.
2020 Healthcare Products and Solutions
- Introduced Cloudticity Healthcare DataHub, a next-generation data platform available in Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace that enables healthcare organizations to turn large scales of data—both structured and unstructured—into real-time intelligence in a matter of moments
- Announced the availability of Oxygen, the company’s HITRUST-certified managed cloud solution for healthcare, in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace
- Released a complete end-to-end Kubernetes automation solution to further strengthen Cloudticity’s support for healthcare organizations using AWS
- Advanced log aggregation and analytics to help monitor the current state of vital production systems
Select Industry Awards and Accolades
- Based on stellar deployments completed in 1H 2020 AWS Public Sector Partners Awards 2020 recognized Cloudticity for Best Solution Delivering COVID-19 Value
- Recognized by The Enterprise World on the list of the top ten most recommended AWS solution providers
- Recognized by The Healthcare Insights as the most influential health tech company to watch in HIPAA compliance
- Honored as a top healthcare MSP on After Nines Inc.’s ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list
- Recognized on CRN’s 2020 Managed Service Provider (MSP) 500 List for groundbreaking data interoperability solutions
- Named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces List 2020
To learn more about Cloudticity’s platform, read How Cloudticity Uses AIOps to Reinvent Managed Services or schedule a consultation.
Founded in 2011, Cloudticity helps healthcare organizations reshape healthcare by unlocking the full potential of the cloud. Through groundbreaking automation and world-class cloud expertise, Cloudticity solutions empower healthcare organizations to create and scale the industry’s next breakthrough solutions, resulting in more holistic healthcare, improved patient outcomes, and a healthier, happier world. Distinguished for building some of the earliest healthcare systems on AWS, fast-growing Cloudticity appears on multiple lists of top managed services providers (MSPs), was named a winner for customer satisfaction in the 2020 American Business Awards and is one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020. For more information, visit http://www.cloudticity.com.
+1 (408) 335-7331