Professionals at all levels can update their knowledge without having to compromise their daily responsibilities. It offers all the benefits of an on-site conference without any registration fees, travel costs, or time away from the office.” Sheri Greenhaus, CRMXchange
SARASOTA, Fla. (PRWEB) October 10, 2018
Cyber M@rketing Services (CRMXchange), in conjunction with the Society of Workforce Planning Professionals (SWPP), and the Quality Assurance and Training Connection (QATC) announced the schedule for the Two Track Workforce Optimization Virtual Conference, which takes place October 29 - November 5 at http://www.ecrmevents.com. The Conference features in-depth presentations by leading authorities that provide solutions to everyday operating issues faced by contact center executives and managers.
The Conference is fully interactive, with all online presentations available at no cost. By making it possible for all customer care professionals within an organization to participate, the virtual event offers a comprehensive educational opportunity that no on-site conference could duplicate. All sessions are recorded and remain available up to 7 days after the event. This allows registrants who are unable to attend any specific live webcast to benefit from all of the ready-to-use information while adhering to their busy work schedules.
The Virtual Contact Center Conference has put together a 10 day schedule of 16 thought-provoking live sessions for workforce management and quality professionals. The sessions will be presented by recognized industry experts and respected solution providers: Aspect, Calabrio, CallMiner, inContact, NICE, and Verint.
Keynote: Blurred Lines: Designing the Future of Service, Justin Robbins, JM Robbins & Associates
OTHER SESSIONS INCLUDE:
QA and Analytics Track:
- Improving Call Soft Skills with QM and Analytics
- Optimizing “Coachable and Commendable Moments” Through Automated QA Analytics
- Boosting Agent Trust in Your QA Program Using Customer Feedback
- Top 10 Benefits of Speech and Text Analytics
- Reinvent Your Quality Workflows for Greater Organizational Impact
- Diagnosing Performance Problems and Coaching for Success
- Improve Contact Center Quality and Compliance with AI-Driven Automation
WFM and Performance Track:
- 5 Employee Engagement Strategies that can Improve Agent Performance Today
- Understanding the Role of Artificial Intelligence in Workforce Management
- Contact Center Scheduling in the Gig Economy
- 5 Ways to Engage: Practical Ideas for Empowering your Frontline Staff
- Essentials of Staffing: Models and Calculations for Contact Center Staff
- Flexibility in the Workplace: Improve Schedule Efficiency through Flexible Schedules
Vicki Herrell, Executive Director of SWPP and QATC, will moderate two Roundtable Sessions: Where Are We Going? Looking into the Future of the Industry. This proven format offers useful tips from conference sponsors which participants can implement immediately after the conference.
Participants can interact with peers and presenters in the Networking Lounge and find information on hot topics in the Exhibit Hall. Attendees can download product videos, press releases, and white papers to update their knowledge of everything needed to manage a contact center more efficiently.
Sheri Greenhaus, Managing Partner of CRMXchange, states “The ongoing growth of our virtual conference illustrates the need for quality education that is accessible to time-challenged customer experience leaders. Professionals at all levels can update their knowledge without having to compromise their daily responsibilities. It offers all the benefits of an on-site conference without any registration fees, travel costs, or time away from the office.” CRMXchange pioneered the development of virtual conferences for the contact center industry, and has organized and staged events since 2008.
CRMXchange is the premiere destination for information on relationship management solutions, including customer interaction best practices, CRM programs, training, and other valuable industry resources.