"The pandemic has changed the face of contact centers forever. Work at home has now transformed from a staffing strategy to the core work-life strategy" says Michele Rowan, facilitator of the session and President of Customer Contact Strategies.
DALLAS (PRWEB) May 27, 2020
COVID-19 changed the face of our contact center organizations, with most companies moving all (or nearly all) of their staff home to work. So what is next? Larger populations (or all) at home? Slow return to office? What needs to be considered?
Prime Therapeutics, Progressive, Unum, Marriott, Comcast and 15+ other speakers are gathering to share their experiences with the pandemic move home, and what their future in office vs. at home mixes, considerations, and plans are.
How will organizations get really good at team building activities, engagement? How will companies effectively portray their values, company culture, priorities with new hires they never meet in person? That's what the 2020 Remote Working Summit for contact centers and support functions is all about.
The 2020 Remote Working Summit will be held live on Zoom, June 17-19, 10a-2pm CT each day, and facilitated by Michele Rowan, President of Customer Contact Strategies.
Takeaways from this virtual summit include:
- Understanding what others are planning in terms of slow return to office, mix, timings.
- Getting clarity on where the pain points are, modifications to close those gaps
- Identifying the successes, big wins companies are achieving and how to gain the same benefits
- HR considerations and changes to guidelines, policies
- How virtual sourcing and hiring is bound to change post COVID-19
- How to deploy fully virtual new hire learning
- Employee flexibility, exceptions, adjustments during these difficult times
- Team building activities that work, driving engagement and flexibility
- 40-point 2020 Remote Working Benchmarking Survey-participate in and take it away post event