Xchange 2019 is a great opportunity to learn from leading global brands about how to embrace change and achieve the highest standard for CX.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. (PRWEB) October 15, 2019
Cyara’s upcoming Xchange conference will convene customer experience (CX) experts to discuss the intersection of CX and digital transformation. The conference, which will be held October 21–23 in San Francisco, will address trends in DevOps and cloud migration, and provide best-practice guidance on how to navigate rapid technical changes and deliver superior CX. Cyara XChange is an opportunity for CX, digital experience, and contact center professionals to engage with strategic decision makers, technology leaders, and CX experts.
“There’s a tremendous amount of change and innovation in the industry today, and CX has increasingly become the key to success in today’s experience economy,” said Alok Kulkarni, CEO and co-founder, Cyara. “Xchange 2019 is a great opportunity to learn from leading global brands about how to embrace change and achieve the highest standard for CX.”
Charlene Li, principal analyst with Altimeter, A Prophet Company, will kick off the conference with her keynote presentation, Helping Leaders Thrive with Disruption, and share inspiration and insights from her recently published book, The Disruption Mindset: Why Some Organizations Transform While Others Fail.
Also keynoting will be Diego Lo Giudice, principal analyst with Forrester Research, who will address best practices for continuous software testing, and Cyara CEO and co-founder Alok Kulkarni, who will kick off the conference with his perspective on how to lead CX change in the experience economy.
Xchange will feature deep-dive training sessions on DevOps and Amazon Connect, product breakouts, networking opportunities, and the return of the conference’s popular ‘Ideathon,’ where participants brainstorm and share technical insights.
Customer sessions will include:
- AT&T: Overcoming the challenges of Agile and DevOps deployments
- Agero: Leveraging omnichannel to meet customer needs
- Capital Group: Improving operational monitoring with CX and IT integration
- Freedom Financial Network: Embedding automated testing into continuous integration and development
- WellCare Health Plans: Achieving quick CX wins and improvements
Top CX solutions providers are sponsoring the event, including Amazon Web Services, CentraCX, Genesys, VoiceFoundry, and Voxai.
Training opportunities at Cyara Xchange include:
- Automated Testing and Your DevOps Ecosystem: a hands-on session addressing how to connect results from automated CX testing into the DevOps process and technology ecosystem.
- Amazon Connect Bootcamp: this sponsored AWS Bootcamp is a deep dive into the benefits of deploying the Amazon Connect cloud-based contact center solution. This session will provide a complete overview related to the provisioning, configuration, and management of Amazon Connect.
Registration for Cyara Xchange 2019 is now open.
As the world’s leading CX Assurance platform provider, Cyara accelerates the delivery of flawless customer journeys across digital and voice channels while reducing the risk of customer-facing defects. Every day, the most recognizable brands in the world trust the Cyara Platform to deliver customer smiles at scale. For more information, please visit cyara.com.