Our platform updates underscore our desire to help our users achieve a greater level of regulatory compliance transparency than ever before, while also reducing the budgetary and operational challenges that so many small and mid-sized businesses face.
TEL AVIV, Israel, and NEW YORK (PRWEB) February 27, 2019
Coronet, the leader in data breach protection powered by AI and Cloud, today announced that it has made significant updates to its award-winning in security-as-a-service platform, giving the underserved small-and-mid-sized business community greater visibility into data leakage & potential regulatory compliance violations. Through these new updates, Coronet’s 2.5 million active monthly users will benefit from unprecedented transparency into their businesses’ regulatory compliance posture, while easing the burdens typically associated with obtaining a cyber insurance policy. The platform upgrades are now available for free to all existing Coronet users.
The product update includes the following:
- Enhancement of data loss prevention (DLP) engine to support prevention of data leakage via email which includes scanning for PHI, PCI and PII violations
- Automatic generation of regulatory compliance reports for audit and cyber insurance (and other) purposes
- A new “Discovery” mode which allows companies to run Coronet in “silent,” providing instant visibility into security issues
“Today, numerous industries and governments worldwide continue to introduce and uphold complex regulations, while at the same time, the increasing complexity of security leaves the vast majority of small and mid-sized businesses exposed,” said Guy Moskowitz, co-founder and CEO of Coronet. “Our platform updates underscore our desire to help our users achieve a greater level of regulatory compliance transparency than ever before, while also reducing the budgetary and operational challenges that so many small and mid-sized businesses face.”
Coronet’s all-in-one data breach protection service provides small and mid-sized businesses with a simple, affordable and instant-on solution offering real-time protection against cyber risks. With Coronet, small and mid-size businesses can accomplish the following:
- 24/7 monitoring of their business for cyber security threats
- Automatically block suspicious and abnormal user behavior
- Identify and prevent sensitive data leakage (such as PII, PHI and PCI)
- Prevent malware and ransomware spread in cloud applications and email
- Ensure that employee and company devices are secured, and connect to safe networks
Recently, Coronet was named a gold winner in the 15th Annual 2019 Info Security Product Guide’s Global Excellence Awards® in the Security Products and Solutions for SMBs and SOHO category and was a finalist for the Cloud Security Awards. For more information, to sign up or request a demo, visit http://www.coro.net and follow us on social media @coronetworks.
Coronet is a world leader in providing organizations of every size with security for their cloud applications, bring-your-own-devices, and communications over public networks. With over 2.5 million users, Coronet’s platform uses AI to detect and mitigate threats, eliminating the need for a security team to chase down security events. Provided as a subscription service, with nothing to install on premises, Coronet brings enterprise grade cyber security to organizations of any size, at an affordable price, eliminating the complexity and laborious nature of traditional security platforms.