NEW YORK (PRWEB) September 04, 2019
Cynet (http://www.cynet.com) today announced the free availability of CyOps, the company’s Incident Response team and Cynet 360 platform for MSPs and SIs who want to become the trusted IR providers for their existing install base.
According to the Worldwide Semiannual Security Spending Guide from International Data Corporation (IDC), “Worldwide spending on security-related hardware, software, and services is forecast to reach $103.1 billion in 2019, an increase of 9.4% over 2018. This pace of growth is expected to continue for the next several years as industries invest heavily in security solutions to meet a wide range of threats and requirements. Worldwide spending on security solutions will achieve a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.2% over the 2018-2022 forecast period and total $133.8 billion in 2022.”
Outsourcing various cybersecurity functionalities to 3rd party service providers is increasingly a common practice. However multiple companies that provide deployment, maintenance and management of security products, don’t deal with IR due to the skill entry barrier as the process takes a team of highly proficient security analysts to conduct investigation, containment and remediation. This places IR services out of reach for most MSPs and SIs.
To bridge this skill gap, Cynet offers MSPs and SIs the opportunity to leverage the power and skill of CyOps, its in-house team of threat analysts and security researchers by using it as an IR team for their customers with no cost:
- Initial offering: The MSP\SI announces to its customers that it offers IR on top of their existing services.
- When an Incident occurs: The MSP\SI engages CyOps which immediately install Cynet 360 across the customer’s environment to gain full threat visibility - firing up the response process.
- Actual response: CyOps conducts a full IR process that includes investigation, containment and removal of any malicious presence and activities.
- Conclusion: The MSP\SI hands back the environment to the customer, clean and ready for production.
During the process, the MSP\SI communicates directly with its customer while CyOps transparently operates in the background, executing best of breed IR. It is essential that from the customer’s perspective, it is the MSP\SI that is providing the actual service.
Following the conclusion of the IR process the customer can choose between removing Cynet 360 from its environment, or in light of its demonstrated value, keeping it for good. In this case, the MSP\SI would act as a reseller.
“The demand for IR services is high for a good reason and the state of matters today is that the supply is not even close to catching up. That’s an equation that must change,” said Eyal Gruner, Co-Founder of Cynet. “Our offering benefits everyone. Customers get top quality IR services, MSPs and SIs get additional revenue while deepening the relationship with their customers.”
Tweet this: @Cynet empowers any MSP or SI to become trusted IR providers - https://bit.ly/2UgxHCE
To learn more about Cynet:
- Become a Trusted Incident Response Service Provider: https://www.cynet.com/partners/free-incident-response-for-msps/
- Visit Cynet at https://www.cynet.com
- Follow Cynet on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/cynet360
- Follow Cynet on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/cynet-security/
Cynet 360 is the world’s first autonomous breach protection platform that consolidates and automates Monitoring & Control, Attack Prevention & Detection and Response Orchestration across the entire environment. Cynet 360 pioneers the use of Cynet Sensor FusionTM to continuously analyze all activity signals from the protected environment: user activity, process behavior and network traffic to provide threat protection of unmatched accuracy coupled by automated remediation workflows for all core attack vectors. Cynet 360 eliminates the need of complex multi-product security stacks, making robust breach protection within reach for any organization,