NEW YORK (PRWEB) July 29, 2019
Cynet (http://www.cynet.com) today announced The ‘Security for Management’ template, available to cybersecurity professionals to help business management better understand and prepare against a cyber-attack. The template is a free resource available for download at the Cynet registration site.
Throughout enterprises globally, IT security professionals are responsible for securing their organizations against attacks. However, there is another equally important task that falls on their shoulders: to communicate the security risks, needs, and status to the company's CISO, CIO, director of IT or other senior management. Because senior officials decide and allocate invested IT resources, the level of security is adjusted in direct proportion to the threat level.
Since management may not be as hands on as security administrators, Cynet has developed the ‘Security for Management’ template to provide a concise presentation of security issues and remedies. The template assists with the following:
- Cybersecurity as a Business Priority - Turns cybersecurity from an abstract risk to a business mission by mapping potential and real threats in a way that is presentable to non-technical executives, to gain consensus on near-term and future actions.
- Management Awareness - Because security knowledgeable management is instrumental in moving in the right direction, the Security for Management template creates a common language so that security needs are easily understood, including the NIST framework pillars of identification, protection, detection, response, and recovery.
- From Tactical to Strategic Initiative - Takes cybersecurity from a mere budget request to a continuous strategic mission. This is critical as cybersecurity is a continuous process.
- Accountability - Introduces operational metrics to measure stature and progress with a focus on achieving objectives. The clear presentation of results provided by the security security team ensures transparency and creates trust.
Specific insights covered in the template include a general framing of the NIST framework as the common language; a NIST CSF deep dive to use per specific needs; a NIST scorecard; a mapping of the organization’s cybersecurity stakeholders; operational metrics, and a concise risk measurement dashboard that reflects the security posture of the enterprise.
“The ‘Security for Management’ template is a first of kind resource to help the IT security team ensure the organization is aware of their security profile and that they receive the necessary budget to safeguard the organization,” said Eyal Gruner, President and Co-Founder of Cynet. “Through the guidance made available in the presentation, those responsible for IT security and the management team are able to clearly communicate and respond to priorities.”
Tweet this: @Cynet360 ‘Security for Management’ Template Communicates Enterprise Security Readiness to Senior IT Management - https://bit.ly/2UgxHCE
To learn more about Cynet:
- Cynet Security for Management Template Download Site: https://go.cynet.com/ppt-template-security-for-management?utm_source=thn&utm_medium=article&utm_campaign=security-for-management
- Visit Cynet at https://go.cynet.com/hubfs/Cynet-Solution-Brief.pdf
- Follow Cynet on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/cynet360
- Follow Cynet on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/cynet-security/
Cynet delivers next-generation cybersecurity solutions that manage the operational complexities that come with IT security management. The company’s Senor Fusion™ technology consolidates the collection of all activity signals in the environment, adaptively integrates the analysis of all signals and leverages high-precision enforcement to ensure breach protection. By unifying all aspects of breach protection in a single interface, Cynet eliminates the need for multi-product security stacks, and the dependency on high-level security skills. To learn more, visit: https://www.cynet.com.