“Helping viewers enjoy the video without challenges is critical to the success of any vod provider” says Dan Hurwitz, CRO for Penthera.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) March 15, 2019
Cynopsis will host the free March 26 webinar, Mobile Video: How to Create a User Experience that Drives Revenue. Well implemented video download can enhance the audience experience and in turn boost the bottom line — but only if it’s done correctly. Join the webinar to learn everything you need to know to improve your content’s download rate and success.
Lynn Leahey, Editorial Director for Cynopsis, will lead the discussion with speakers from Penthera: Chief Technology Officer, Joshua Pressnell, and Chief Revenue Officer, Daniel Hurwitz.
“Download helps eliminate the friction that often exists when trying to stream video on a mobile device. This friction can be slow starts, buffering, poor video quality, typically due to connectivity issues. Helping viewers enjoy the video without challenges is critical to the success of any vod provider” states Dan Hurwitz, CRO for Penthera.
The session will allow for real time Q&As to ensure specific questions are answered. In this webinar, you will learn what to consider when looking for a video download, so you can ensure your solution will:
- Increase engagement: Having a download feature allows viewers to watch your content even when their connectivity is poor or non-existent. While connectivity issues like buffering plague viewers trying to stream video on the go, download provides a flawless viewing experience and allows viewers to engage anytime and anywhere.
- Reduce churn: Adding download to your video streaming app reduces churn by allowing viewers to circumvent issues like lag and buffering that can make watching video on mobile frustrating.
- Increase revenue: Offering a feature like download will increase subscribers and reduce churn, which in turn leads to greater revenue. Plus, studies conducted by Penthera have shown that many users are willing to pay a premium of up to $5 to be able to download video, which can provide more revenue to companies who offer it.
- Leapfrog your competitors: Not all download engines are created equal, and slow download times can frustrate users. A friction-free experience on your app ensures they won’t abandon your service for a competitor with better features.
- Offer advertising opportunities: Download for AVOD doesn’t just solve potential UX issues – what advertising opportunities does it mean for OTT providers?
- Be versatile: A download solution must be highly configurable to allow for custom settings within an app, for a number of different features.
Register your team for the free Cynopsis webinar, “Mobile Video: How to Create a User Experience that Drives Revenue.”
All attendees will receive full access to speaker presentations for 1 year. Questions? Contact Cynopsis Director of Operations Trish Pihonak at trish (at) cynopsis (dot) com.
Cynopsis is what the TV industry reads first every day. The Cynopsis family of products includes the media industry's most-read daily, Cynopsis, plus sister daily Cynopsis Sports; weekly Esports, the Cynopsis Jobs board and special reports. Serving TV, agency and brand professionals, Cynopsis Media produces conferences, webinars, and awards programs that are second to none. Find out more at cynopsis.com.