"We’re thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Czech Airlines," said Mike Stacy, CEO of ID90 Travel. "Their employees will get an easy-to-use, highly rated mobile app and website that fully automates shopping for and booking air travel."
DALLAS (PRWEB) January 30, 2020
ID90 Travel, the global travel solutions leader that’s revolutionizing the way airline employees across the world plan and book non-revenue travel, recently entered a multi-year agreement and launched their tools with Czech Airlines. The airline’s employees will benefit from a proprietary, consumer-grade web and mobile app solution for all their leisure and corporate staff travel needs. The European carrier joins Hawaiian Air, Frontier Airlines, Spirit Airlines, Aeroflot and dozens of other carriers who have chosen ID90 Travel to automate their staff travel.
ID90 Travel has become the one-stop travel site and mobile app for more than 800,000 airline employees. Friends and family of airline employees, as well as airline retirees who travel worldwide on non-revenue tickets also use ID90 Travel to shop, compare, list and book all of their travel.
“We wanted to ensure that our employees have the best possible non-rev and corporate travel experience,” said Ivana Vostra of Czech Airlines. “ID90 Travel’s proven solutions will help our employees make the most of their travel privileges.”
"We’re thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Czech Airlines and look forward to integrating our full range of products. Their employees will get an easy-to-use, highly rated mobile app and website that fully automates shopping for and booking air travel. They’ll also get deeply discounted rates for hotels, resorts, cars, cruises, and travel insurance, plus gold standard customer care,” said Mike Stacy, CEO of ID90 Travel.
Features of the ID90 Travel integrated solution are:
- Airline-Employee Online and Interline Ticketing: Partner airline employees can easily shop, list and/or book non-rev and discounted flight travel on their airline and on partner airlines.
- COBUS Ticketing: Automate online and interline duty travel and corporate travel with complete control and flexibility over eligibility, rules, roles, and authorizations.
- Listing Platform: Employees from any airline can search, view loads, and submit a listing request directly into the ID90 Travel interface.
- Airline-Employee Hotel Pricing: Search and book from among close to 1 million hotels, resorts and vacation rentals around the world with exclusive discounts of up to 70% off prices you’d find on popular consumer travel sites.
- Discounted Cruises: Get some of the best interline cruise deals exclusive to airline employees on cruise lines like Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, Celebrity and others.
- Destination Activities: Choose from ready-made itineraries of 30,000 things to do and see across the globe.
- Airline-Employee Travel Insurance: Purchase low cost trip-interruption insurance and be covered for out-of-pocket expenses that come with being stuck in a destination.
- Gold Standard Customer Care: Airline employees get quick answers to their questions with 24/7 multi-lingual customer service support.
- All-in-One Mobile App: Everything comes together in a fast, easy-to-use mobile booking app.
Learn more about ID90 Travel here: https://www.id90travel.com/
About Czech Airlines
Established in 1923, Czech Airlines is a modern European airline providing friendly and flexible services based on adherence to safety and high quality using their vast experience and long tradition. Czech Airlines is one of the five oldest airlines in the world, a founding member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA), and a member of a global alliance of air carriers, the SkyTeam Alliance.
About ID90 Travel
ID90 Travel provides airlines around the globe a SaaS platform that automates and reduces costs associated with airline employee travel programs. It is a one-stop, comprehensive solution for airlines' employee travel needs. With more than 1 million airline segments booked annually, ID90 Travel provides Online and Interline ticketing for employees to fly for leisure or company business on their own carrier or partner airlines. In addition, with more than 130,000 international hotels in inventory, and the largest selection of rental cars and cruise lines available to non-revenue travelers, ID90 Travel is the first company in the airline industry to provide employee pass-travel programs with the ability to seamlessly book discounted hotels, rental cars and cruises. ID90 Travel also offers a trip insurance policy tailored to the needs of these travelers. ID90 Travel clients include some of the largest carriers in the world, including United Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Spirit, and Aeroflot, to name a few. For more information, visit http://www.ID90travel.com. Media Contact: Taylor L. Cole, APR email@example.com or 972.333.4343 @TravelwithTLC