"We work hard daily, doing everything we can to help. That’s how we earn trust, and that's how we achieve success. We’re just getting started, but being recognized among the top cybersecurity firms in the world, lets us know we’re on the right track.” Aaron Rausche, Managing Partner, Birch Cline
DALLAS (PRWEB) September 24, 2020
MSSP Alert, published by After Nines Inc., has named Dallas, Texas based Birch Cline Cybersecurity to the Top 250 MSSPs list for 2020 (http://www.msspalert.com/top250).
The list and research identify and honor the top MSSPs, managed detection and response (MDR) and Security Operations Center as a Service (SOCaaS) providers worldwide.
The rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2020 readership survey combined with the digital media site’s global editorial coverage of managed security services providers. The fourth-annual list has expanded from 2019 (200 honorees) and 2018-2017 (100 honorees) amid MSSP Alert’s continued, organic readership growth.
“Being named to this list for the second year is a tremendous testament to our team and to the people who trust Birch Cline,” said Aaron Rausche, Managing Partner, Birch Cline. “Cyber threats have severe consequences that impact more than just business. People trust Birch Cline to help them protect what matters most, and we take that trust seriously. We work hard daily, doing everything we can to help. That’s how we earn trust, and that's how we achieve success. We’re just getting started, but being recognized among the top cybersecurity firms in the world, lets us know we’re on the right track.”
“After Nines Inc. and MSSP Alert congratulate Birch Cline on this year’s honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Despite the coronavirus pandemic, this year’s honorees continue to accelerate their businesses, mitigate customer risk and safeguard digital assets worldwide.”
Highlights from the associated MSSP Alert research include:
- MSSP Revenue Growth: MSSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $19.15 million in revenue for 2020, up 16% from $16.47 million in 2019.
- Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 25 different countries -- up from 19 countries in the 2019 report.
- Profits: 84% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for fiscal year 2020.
- Security Operations Centers: 67% have in-house SOCs, 24% are hybrid, 6% completely outsource their SOCs, and 3% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
- Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2020 include phishing (95%), vulnerability (76%) and ransomware (69%) attacks.
- Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 129 different hardware, software, cloud, and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts -- up from 95 in 2019.
- M&A: Mergers, acquisitions and private equity investments continue to accelerate across the MSSP landscape. Twenty high-profile deals involving MSSP 250 honorees have surfaced since last year’s report.
The Top 250 MSSPs list and research were overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.msspalert.com/top250.
Birch Cline has a proven process that makes cybersecurity easier for people who work with technology or critical data in organizations with limited cybersecurity skills and resources.
“While working as the Chief Information Security Officer of Dallas County, Texas, I was responsible for the cybersecurity of one of the largest counties in the United States.” said Randy Guin, Managing Partner, Birch Cline. “During that time, I realized consultants and security experts from big firms who came in and made recommendations, most of them have never been responsible for purchasing a security product, much less been responsible for the security of an entire organization. And it’s hard to trust someone when you realize they’re telling you to do something that they’ve never actually done. That’s a fundamental difference at Birch Cline. Trust is everything for us. We can operate from that perspective because we’ve been there. We’ve made purchase decisions, and we’ve held that responsibility. When people work with Birch Cline, they recognize the difference.”
About Birch Cline Cybersecurity (https://www.birchcline.com)
Birch Cline helps people who work in technology with local government, education and mid-sized organizations, succeed with cybersecurity by ensuring they have the knowledge and resources necessary to protect their critical systems and data, and the most effective security solutions according to compliance requirements and organizational risk.
- For media inquiries about Birch Cline contact, email@example.com
- For general questions and information about Birch Cline Cybersecurity contact, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information about Birch Cline services please visit, https://www.BirchCline.com or call, 1-833-247-2425
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (http://www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (http://www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, Amy@AfterNines.com
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com