Our collaborative process and group purchasing program leverage the collective power of our member groups, while we continue to focus on consistent nationwide quality and an operational infrastructure to keep the practice of radiology in the hands of radiologists.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (PRWEB) September 04, 2019
Strategic Radiology has engaged Dan Schriger to lead membership development for the nation’s leading coalition of independent radiology practices, representing 28 group practices and more than 1,100 radiologists.
Schriger is a seasoned sales and business development executive with 15 years of experience in health care. From 2013 until recently, Dan was director of sales and business development for Direct Radiology, a national, radiologist-owned teleradiology provider acquired by Philips Healthcare earlier this year. Additional responsibilities included customer implementation and onboarding, customer service and retention and radiologist recruitment. Schriger began his career in radiology with Nighthawk Radiology Services in 2005.
As director of membership development, Dan will lead efforts to continue to grow coalition membership, identify membership needs, and help build programs to strengthen the independent practice.
“We are happy to have found in Dan a seasoned business development executive with a genuine regard for radiologists and their contribution to our patients’ health care,” said A. Van Moore Jr, MD, CEO and chair of Strategic Radiology. “We believe Dan is the right person to continue our growth trajectory in support of independent radiology as a key component of the health care community.”
Added Schriger: “Strategic Radiology offers its member groups access to an amazing portfolio of value-added products and services. Our collaborative process and group purchasing program leverage the collective power of our member groups, while we continue to focus on consistent nationwide quality and an operational infrastructure to keep the practice of radiology in the hands of radiologists.”
Strategic Radiology has 28 member group radiology practices representing more than 1,100 subspecialized radiologists in 20 states. It provides private, independent radiology practices with access to group purchasing benefits, subspecialized coverage, and process and quality improvement infrastructure, including the only Patient Safety Organization listed by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality dedicated exclusively to the improvement of medical imaging.
About Strategic Radiology
Strategic Radiology is a national coalition of 28 private radiology practices representing more than 1,100 radiologists across the United States. Its goal is clinical excellence and achieving higher quality patient care and more cost-efficient medical imaging through shared data, clinical expertise, and sharing certain practice expenses.
SR Core Members:
- Central Illinois Radiological Associates; Peoria, IL
- The Hill Medical Corporation; Pasadena, CA
- Huron Valley Radiology; Ann Arbor, MI
- Inland Imaging; Spokane, WA
- Mountain Medical Physician Specialists; Salt Lake City, UT
- Northwest Radiology; Indianapolis, IN
- Quantum Radiology; Atlanta, GA
- Radiology Associates of North Texas; Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
- Radiology Ltd.; Tucson, AZ
- University Radiology; East Brunswick, NJ
SR Affiliate Members:
- Asheville Radiology Associates; Asheville, NC
- Casper Medical Imaging and Outpatient Radiology; Casper, WY
- Mecklenburg Radiology Associates; Charlotte, NC
- Medical Center Radiology Group; Orlando, FL
- Minneapolis Radiology Associates; Minneapolis, MN
- Modesto Radiological Medical Group (MRMG); Modesto, CA
- Naugatuck Valley Radiological Associates; Waterbury, CT
- Radiologic Medical Services; Iowa City, IA
- Radiology Associates; Jeffersonville, IN
- Radiology Associates, PA; Little Rock, AR
- Radiology Associates of Macon; Macon, GA
- Radiology Associates of Appleton; Appleton, WI
- Radiology Associates of Tallahassee; Tallahassee, FL
- Rome Radiology Group; Rome, GA
- Southeast Radiology, Ltd.; Glen Mills, PA
- Tower Imaging Medical Group; Santa Monica, CA
- United Imaging Consultants; Mission, KS
- X-Ray Consultants; South Bend, IN