Intel Select Solutions with the newest 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors continue to provide the foundation for an industry-leading ecosystem with Intel technology.
ANAHEIM, Calif. (PRWEB) February 24, 2020
DataON, an industry-leading provider of hybrid cloud solutions for Microsoft Azure Stack HCI with cloud-based Azure Services, is announcing an enhanced line of Intel Select Solutions, powered by the newest 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors.
The new platforms leverage high performance compute cores, built-in acceleration, advanced security and the Intel hardware and software portfolio to propel network, cloud and enterprise customers into the data-center future. They will provide additional customer value with increased performance and industry-leading frequency.
These solutions add to DataON’s first and second generations of Intel Select Solutions that accelerate the deployment of workload-optimized data center infrastructure, verified for performance on Intel architecture.
Intel created Intel Select Solutions to reduce the time required to evaluate, select, and purchase hardware for today’s workloads and applications. They are vigorously benchmark-tested with today’s high-priority workloads, helping businesses realize smooth deployments and optimal performance. By eliminating guesswork and ensuring predictability with pre-defined configurations, businesses can take advantage of new technologies faster.
- Intel Select Solutions for Microsoft Azure Stack HCI V2 are performance-optimized specifically for hyper-converged compute and storage. It improves performance by utilizing Intel Optane persistent memory as cache storage for Storage Spaces Direct to accelerate the cache tier for storage at DDR4 speeds versus PCIe/SATA speeds.
- Intel Select Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server V2 are a single-node, scale-up solution for both traditional and transactional environments and concurrent transactional and analytical workloads. Built on Windows Server 2019 and SQL Server 2019, it provides a unified solution for business operations (OLTP) and enterprise data warehousing (HTAP), with the ability to scale with expanding needs.
“DataON was an inaugural partner for Intel Select Solution for Windows Server Software-Defined Storage and the first Intel Premium Partner to offer all four validated configurations for Azure Stack HCI,” said Howard Lo, vice president of sales and marketing, DataON. “Our customers have told us how Intel Select Solutions have helped them use their end solutions more effectively and allow them to focus on their business and not their IT. Intel Select Solutions with the newest 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors continue to provide the foundation for an industry-leading ecosystem with Intel technology.”
“Many data center architects are challenged with finding solutions to help address increased demands for VMs, storage and applications,” said Jake Smith, senior director of Data Center Solutions and Technologies at Intel. “Intel Select Solutions featuring new 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors, delivered through leaders like DataON, not only accelerate their time-to-solution, but also provides the foundation for their data center future.”
THE DATAON DIFFERENCE
DataON is exclusively focused on customers who have made the “Microsoft choice” to deploy Windows Server-based hybrid cloud and storage solutions. Our team of Microsoft experts know how to design, deploy and support Windows Server storage and will work with you to performance tune your workloads with benchmarks. DataON solutions are:
- Customer-proven with over 650 enterprise deployments, over 1000 Windows Server and over 150PB of HCI clusters deployed.
- Provided as a complete and turnkey experience, with white glove service that is unique in the industry.
- Certified for Windows Server 2016 and 2019.
- Validated for Azure Stack HCI, Microsoft’s highest certifications for its hyper-converged solutions. Azure Stack HCI solutions provide the highest level of performance, manageability, and security offered.
- Verified Intel Select Solutions for Azure Stack HCI. DataON is the first Intel Premium Partner to offer all four verified configuration solutions: data center base, data center plus, edge base, and edge plus.
- Exclusive DataON MUST monitoring and management tool that integrates with Windows Admin Center to provide the ultimate management and hybrid cloud services experience for Azure Stack HCI environments from a single integrated console.
DataON is a hybrid cloud computing company focused on delivering Microsoft Azure Stack HCI, on-premises storage systems, intelligent edge appliances, and cloud-based Microsoft Azure Services. Our company is helping enterprises and customers who have made the “Microsoft choice” to modernize their IT with Microsoft applications, virtualization, and data protection, with a complete and turnkey experience. With over 650 customers, 1000 Windows Server and 150PB of HCI clusters deployed, DataON enterprise-level solutions are designed to provide the highest level of performance, manageability, and security offered. DataON is a Microsoft Gold Partner, Microsoft Cloud Service Provider (CSP), and an Intel Platinum Partner. For more information, go to http://www.dataonstorage.com or call +1 (714) 441-8820.
Intel, Xeon and Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks, brands and names mentioned herein are property of their respective owners.