“There has never been a more immediate challenge to making our food last longer; buying the healthiest foods for our families, keeping those foods fresh for extended periods of time, and not going to the grocery stores as often as we used to,” said Debbie Meyer, inventor of the Debbie Meyer® GreenBo
CLEARWATER, Fla. (PRWEB) March 30, 2020
Due to consumers wanting to extend the integrity of their fruits and vegetables, Debbie Meyer, known as the "Home Problem Solver™" and “The Original Green Lady™”, announced today that there has been a surge in sales of her best-selling, made in the USA, Debbie Meyer® GreenBags® and Debbie Meyer® GreenBoxes™. Debbie Meyer products, featuring the Debbie Meyer® FoodFresh Technology™, have been proven in independent laboratory studies to extend the life of fruits, vegetables, baked goods and snacks with virtually no sign of deterioration for periods extending from 9 to 42 days.
To help assist consumers to further reduce waste in caring for the expensive fruits and vegetables we need for a healthy diet, Debbie Meyer suggested eight tips:
- Buy the freshest possible fruits and vegetables—most stores are still stocking their produce departments constantly.
- Avoid buying “2 for 1” deals on produce, because it generally means those items have to be sold immediately, as they are not at their freshest.
- Always keep fruits and vegetables as dry as possible. Wipe away any moisture with a paper towel.
- Wash fruits and vegetables only when you are ready to use them, including fruits and vegetables that will be peeled.
- Don’t mix varieties of fruits and vegetables while storing; their varying levels of ripening gases affect each of the items differently.
- When buying bags of pre-cut salad, buy the “flattest” bags; those are the ones that do not have a build-up of ripening gases trapped inside, which accelerate spoilage
- As soon as you get your purchases home, remove any original packaging and place items in Debbie Meyer® GreenBoxes® or Debbie Meyer® GreenBags®. Store where you would normally store the item (fridge, countertop, etc.).
- Store breads, baked goods and snacks in Debbie Meyer GreenBoxes®.
“There has never been a more immediate challenge to making our food last longer; buying the healthiest foods for our families, keeping those foods fresh for extended periods of time, and not going to the grocery stores as often as we used to,” said Debbie Meyer, inventor of the Debbie Meyer® GreenBoxes® and Debbie Meyer® GreenBags®. “For over 15 years, my technology has helped extend the life of fruits, vegetables, baked goods and snacks. I believe that now is the perfect time for my technology to be used to its fullest potential in helping people continue to feed their families with the healthiest choices.”
To extend the life of all food, Debbie Meyer® GreenBags® and Debbie Meyer® GreenBoxes™ feature a proprietary, All-Natural Additive formulation called Debbie Meyer CZZ™. Originally developed for household food storage, Debbie Meyer CZZ™ is the latest and most powerful Additive in the Debbie Meyer FoodFresh Technology™ and the Debbie Meyer FoodFresh System™, which comprise a series of Natural Freshness Additives that are proven to extend the life of fruits, vegetables, baked goods and snacks, with virtually no sign of deterioration for periods extending from 9 to 42 days, depending on the specific food.
To learn more, please visit DebbieMeyer.com. Debbie Meyer® GreenBoxes® and Debbie Meyer® GreenBags® are available in a variety of sizes and configurations at fine retailers, including Bed Bath & Beyond, HSN, and Amazon.com.
About Debbie Meyer
Known as the "Home Problem Solver™", and “The Original Green Lady™”, Debbie Meyer® uses her wealth of knowledge to find answers to common problems, without creating new ones. Her patented inventions and innovative products are tangible solutions that help make everyday life easier and reduce food waste and save money! She has an uncanny ability to identify and SOLVE problems that we all have in and around the home. As Debbie says, “I am solving my own problems and at the same time solving everyone else’s! I think that’s why my products are so universally popular and have been for so long!” Debbie is an innovator, who actually does the research and develops and designs her own products.
As an inventor, she holds many patents and her many successful products are testament to her ability to identify with and meet the needs of millions of people. Prior to co-founding her own company, Housewares America, Inc., and her very successful move to becoming an entrepreneur, DEBBIE MEYER® began her business career in the corporate world and held executive level management positions. Her unstoppable, creative flair led her to her present success.