“Defensive driving courses will help you stay safe on roads and become a better driver. Also, you will pay less on insurance after you graduate”, said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) July 11, 2019
Autoinsurancequotesave.com has launched a new blog post that presents the main topics of defensive driving courses and they can help drivers pay cheaper car insurance rates.
For more info and free quotes, visit https://www.autoinsurancequotesave.com/topics-covered-defensive-driving-courses/
Enrolling in a defensive driving course can be beneficial for drivers of any age. In these classes, drivers will improve their driving skills and they will learn how to avoid road obstacles. Those who manage to graduate a defensive driving course will obtain a discount on their insurance premiums.
Usually, defensive driving courses are covering the following topics:
- Car accidents statistics. In this topic, the instructors will present updated statistics about the annual number of car crashes, the number of fatalities, and the number of injured persons. Also, the main causes of the collisions, the age groups that are prone to be involved in crashes, and the financial losses will also be presented.
- Dangers of DUI/DWI. In this topic, drivers will learn how alcohol or drugs can affect driving. Drivers will learn about the blood alcohol limits and what are the penalties for drivers that are caught driving while under influence.
- The dynamics of car crashes. Drivers will learn how car accidents happen and how speed and vehicle position can influence the severity of collisions.
- Crash prevention techniques. This topic contains multiple driving tactics that will help drivers avoid a collision. Some of these tactics are road scanning, sharing the road with other vehicles, proper passing procedures, speed adjustments in different weather conditions, how to pass the railroads, and knowing the vehicle’s braking distance.
- How emotions affect driving. Stress, anger, fatigue and other emotions can affect the driver’s driving abilities. In this topic, the instructors will show how drivers can keep a positive attitude and stay focused while driving.
- Safety gear. Drivers will get an extensive look at safety equipment, and they will learn about the importance of seat belts, headrests, airbags, and child safety seats. Furthermore, attendants will learn about modern safety gear and how they can protect the driver and his passengers.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://www.autoinsurancequotesave.com/
Autoinsurancequotesave.com is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.