RICHFIELD, Wis., April 6, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Delta T Systems is introducing a completely new single and dual zone temperature control heater/chiller combo package. These new units allow manufacturers to implement energy efficient control systems that combine highly efficient variable speed compressors and fan motors with a heating loop to control temperature precisely in a broad variety of production processes.
Fully configurable, compact and easy to use, these new combo units include industry proven controls that can log data, predict future issues and provide the necessary control to allow continued operation at a lower, controlled speed before a mandatory maintenance shutdown is required.
Combo Unit Capabilities:
- Chillers can be air or water cooled with a capacity of up to 30 tons
- Heating unit capacity up to 36kw
Key Combo Unit Benefits Include:
- Integrated system saves space and money: both circuits are contained into a common cabinet.
- Standard single controller and program capable of controlling two processes at different temperatures and pumping capacities.
- Precise temperature control within 0.5°F using variable speed compressors, modulating valves, multiple PID control algorithms, and numerous sensors.
- Can be used in any application where chillers and Temperature Control Units (TCUs) are used in tandem.
- Chiller temperature ranges from -10 to 100 °F (-12°C to 38°C).
- TCU temperatures up to 180°F (82°C) for water.
- Variable Speed chillers can reduce electrical consumption by up to 50% over fixed speed units.
Control program comes with all standard features:
- Adaptive controls
- Data logging
- 4-inch touch screen
- Remote monitoring
- Industry 4.0 ready
The applications for these unique designs are quite varied and may be implemented anywhere where heating and cooling is needed for the same application. Common applications are in lasers, distillation, converting, food and pharmaceutical industries.
Delta T Systems is an industry leading manufacturer of temperature control systems (TCUs) and Chillers based in Richfield Wisconsin. With over 25 years of industry experience and a team of knowledgeable engineers, the company continues to bring cutting edge technology to the market. Their knowledgeable sales and support staff are available to assist engineers with application questions and standard as well as custom product specification that insure successful installation, operation and maintenance.
Pierre Payne, NAVEO Marketing, 2627030800, [email protected]
SOURCE Delta T Systems