DesignRush interviewed Designit's Christine Pizzo on how she has navigated leadership roles in the design industry, whether AI will deplete the need for design jobs, and what it takes to create a good brand.
NEW YORK, Dec. 8, 2023 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- In the latest podcast, DesignRush talked to Christine Pizzo, the Head of Design & Creative and Managing Director at Designit, a company helping Fortune 100 companies transform and launch custom user-led experiences that drive meaningful impact.
"Brand identity goes beyond mere aesthetics in today's world," says Christine. "Consumers are increasingly aligning themselves with brands that fulfill their promises and resonate with their values. It's not just about an eye-catching logo anymore, but about a comprehensive experience that a brand offers through various touchpoints like reviews and social media presence."
Highlights of our interview with Christine include:
- A great design involves implementing analytics to assess whether it contributed to KPIs like revenue growth or increased consumer trust
- Design is starting to be recognized in everything - from physical product design to customer service experience, memorable moments and social media tone
- Use ChatGPT to create a brief for a problem, and then use that answer as a baseline of what your company has to elevate against
The full episode is now available on YouTube and Spotify:
- YouTube: Why People Identify With Brands That Fulfill on Their Promise | Podcast 23 - Designit
- Spotify: Why People Identify With Brands That Fulfill on Their Promise | Christine Pizzo of Designit
DesignRush.com is a media platform and a B2B marketplace connecting businesses with agencies through expert reviews and agency ranking lists, awards, knowledge resources and personalized agency recommendations for vetted projects.
Notes for Editors:
- If you would like to feature DesignRush interviews, please include a linked credit to https://www.designrush.com/ as the source
- We would also love to hear from you. Contact us at [email protected] with your feedback or to discuss other partnership opportunities